Poorly sealed or insulated windows bring heat loss and higher bills. These five tips will help stop cold air, cut your bills and give you a cozier home.
Find Top-Rated New York Energy Consultants
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Energy Consultants to Avoid
Top Rated Energy Consultants
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 19% of New York Energy Consultants are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against New York Energy Consultants
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 6,388 reviews for
New York Energy Consultants from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Energy Consultants and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in New York
Exterior foundation insulation is an often overlooked home improvement. It can help stop drafts, lower energy bills and keep your house warmer during winter.
Three highly rated energy efficiency professionals discuss what problems energy audits reveal and the costs associated with doing a whole home energy audit.
Tired of wasting money on your energy bill? Follow these simple tips to reduce energy waste, keep your heat in your house, and your money in your pocket.
Energy Audit reviews in New York
A couple of follow up visits were required. Replacement of a facia board on the garage was overlooked, so a later visit was needed to finish that work. During the foam insulation installation in the basement two small spots were missed. After a couple of missed appointments, they eventually returned to fill in the small missed spots. Part of the cost was offset by rebates from the gas company. In January IG suggested, that a higher rebate could be received by having a furnace inspection and tune-up, so we agreed to that; they scheduled it with their sub-contractor, and it was done in February. Several months later (in August), a small area of the basement foam insulation was discovered to be deteriorated. This was at the spot where a change over between canisters of foam had occurred during installation. They returned and applied new foam to the area at no additional coat.
Overall, we have been pleased with the work and the results. The original energy audit predicted a small annual savings of around $200, of which $11 was attributed to cooling. There has been a vast improvement in comfort, especially in the summer. Based on an analysis of our electric bills, we paid less in the summer of 2012 than 2011, even though it was a
All Energy Consultants in New York, NY
New Hyde Park
Croton On Hudson
New York City
Port Jefferson Station
Shop Local Energy Audit Services in New York
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in New York.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center