On this episode of the Chat with the Experts podcast, we talk with Hannah Bennett of the Humane Society of Indianapolis about the pet adoption process.
Find Top-Rated New York Animal Rescues
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Animal Rescues to Avoid
Top Rated Animal Rescues
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against New York Animal Rescues
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 200,000 reviews for
New York Animal Rescues from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Animal Rescues and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in New York
Animal rescues most often need foster parents to take care of dogs and cats in their system so the pets don't have to live in shelters for an extended time.
Are you considering adopting a new cat or dog? Consider fostering first. Fostering saves lives, and it helps you see how well the pet fits into your family.
Bringing a new member into your family is a big commitment and life change, even when it’s a four-legged one. Consider these questions before you adopt a pet.
Animal Shelter reviews in New York
I am aware that any time you adopt a rescue there are health risks and I am willing to take them. But in my opinion,
All Animal Rescues in New York, NY
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in New York.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center