Access to trusted reviews, the best Kitchen And Bath Remodelers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Nashville Remodeling Articles
Remodeling reviews in Nashville
Everyone at the store has washed their hands of the problem, literally saying "I'm not the installer". It seems to me that this charge on my credit card begs to differ.
All in all, their installed sales service has been a terrible experience. Slow, unavailable and now this -- no-show on the day of installation and nobody seems to be willing to correct the situation.
Avoid the inevitable disappointment and look elsewhere.
that everything had to be inspected and had to be built up to codes. He agreed that was how he operated. From day one the communication between
engineer to override the codes dept. He did just that. He blamed the code department for being unfairly strict in their assessment and stated, “They
he would show up whenever he chose. We would go weeks without seeing or hearing from him. The amount of basic construction building and code requirements that he didn’t know was staggering. He damaged our yard, our fence, and
ultimately built the room he wanted to build, not the room we wanted and paid for. He failed inspection after inspection and was
constantly having to “
next to in church, I would NEVER, under any circumstances, recommend
Bottom line - A shady, unprofessional crew who does poor work and stole from at least this client. Stay away.
2) Cut section out of living room ceiling to find water leakage from next level. While the ceiling was open contractor found a second leakage which was coming from the tub. Closed celing and repaired as standard practice. Perfect job!
3) Sub floor under the toliet upstairs had fallen which was causing the leakage to the livining room ceiling (see #2). Replaced sub floor and all tile in bathroom. Replaced plumbing as standard practice on this type of job. Perfect job!
4) Cut section of upstairs master bedroom ceiling out to find water leakage. Contractor found major damage from old roof and chimmney. Since insurance would not cover anything and I could not afford a major remodel at that time I advised contractor to close it back up and would think about the $$'s involved at a later time. Perfect job!
Have many more things on my "to do" list and will request service from
My wife and I went out that night and purchased everything that they said they needed for the job. They started a few days later and had the old bathroom gutted in one day. We were pretty happy except one of the guys doing the tear out had gone into our basement to do something and had either sat or stood on our washing machine causing me to pay 140.00 for a repairman to come fix it. (I absorbed that cost myself knowing accidents happen).
Once the tear out was done it took 4 weeks to complete the job that he said would only take a few days.
Quality of the tile work was great grout needs sealed but other than that looks great.
The wall board work is horrible!! mudding, sanding is very sub par and was painted knowing these errors were there. Trim work that was taken down and put back up is beaten up and I will have to replace at a later date.
Ed brought me the bill the next day (day before we went on vacation). Before handing me the bill I took him inside to point out some of the errors we had noticed he said " yes I noticed that the other day" we will have to come back and fix that later"
I then looked at the bill for 4400.00 after already paying the handyman 650.00 and saw that he had charged us 1900.00 for plumbing work, 800.00 for the handy man to do his subpar work and the kicker was the 1024.00 that ed had added as a contractor fee for a job he said he was not going to make anything on and would only take a few days to do "maybe a week"
I paid him his money and told him I did not trust him and did not want him on my property again.
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Kitchen And Bath Remodelers in Nashville, TN
Pleasant View, TN
Thompsons Station, TN
Ashland City, TN
Shop Local Remodeling Services in Nashville
- Unique Furniture MakersHomemade DesignMember Price$995 $2045VIEW
- Unique Furniture MakersHomemade DesignMember Price$239 $349VIEW
- Kitchen And Bath RemodelersMiracle MethodMember Price$400 $500VIEW
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Nashville.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center