Access to trusted reviews, the best Handyman Services and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Nashville Handyman Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Nashville Handyman Services Reviews
that everything had to be inspected and had to be built up to codes. He agreed that was how he operated. From day one the communication between
engineer to override the codes dept. He did just that. He blamed the code department for being unfairly strict in their assessment and stated, “They
he would show up whenever he chose. We would go weeks without seeing or hearing from him. The amount of basic construction building and code requirements that he didn’t know was staggering. He damaged our yard, our fence, and
ultimately built the room he wanted to build, not the room we wanted and paid for. He failed inspection after inspection and was
constantly having to “
next to in church, I would NEVER, under any circumstances, recommend
It is hard to find handy men who will work off a long list of little things, so this was a perfect way to get all these things done at once. I am going to call them again once my list gets long enough again!
The service provider did come on time. However, that is the only positive thing I can say.
He apparently spent 1 hour looking at the directions to install the door, made some phone calls and then left without doing anything! Understandably, this is not your typical glass shower door. It is frameless and heavy (as I had told the lady I made the appt with) and it is supported by a bar that is placed in an unusual way. Which I assume the service provider might have figured out after loking at the directions for an hour. However, he then tried to use his studfinder that he did not have batteries for . My
At the end of all this he says he needs to people to install the door and something about how he cannot do it anyway.
So, then he charges me not only for the service call, but also one hour of work. FOR WHAT?? He did absolutely nothing!!
These are my main issues:
1. I told the lady on the phone this was a heavy door that would probably need 2 people. Only one person came.
2. Even if he came by himself and realized he could not do it, then why not just charge me for the service call (which was supposed to be $45)?
3. How on earth can someone charge for a service call + 1 hour of work without doing anything at all??
4. We left a message stating our complaints but have not heard back from anyone yet.
This is actually my first bad review.
I wasn't aware of the service call charge upfront, but otherwise pricing was just as expected and well worth the cost! I feel completely comfortable having Chaz in my home and know that he will take care of items quickly and professionally. I recommend him highly and will be calling him again to finish up the last
We are considering asking his wife for an estimate on the master closet organizational system. If she is as good as he is, it will be well worth it.
All Handyman Services in Nashville, TN
Mount Juliet, TN
La Vergne, TN
Old Hickory, TN
Old Hickory, TN