Access to trusted reviews, the best Bathtub Refinishers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Bathtub Refinishing reviews in Nashville
Bill had told us it would take about 2&1/2 weeks for the cabinet materials to arrive and 2 days to install them. In the interim he completed the bathroom work. The cabinet materials arrived on time, and he promptly set up an install date. As promised, they were installed in two days. We purchased the knobs, and he put those on at no additional charge. At the end of the job I noticed that one of the cabinet surfaces was chipped. Bill agreed to order another piece to replace the chipped one. It took about a week to get that in and install it.
We're very happy with the way the cabinets look. Refacing is a cost effective way to give your kitchen a face lift without the expense of installing new cabinets. We would use
We were not as happy with the tub/sink refinishing. We expected a smooth surface, but there are small bumps that are very noticeable when running your hand across the surface. we've had tub refinishing done in the past by another provider, and the quality was better. In hindsight, we would have used ”
1. IHC refinished a cast iron tub. The tub was refinished abut 10 years ago (prior to us buying the house) and the finish was starting to peel.
2. IHC resurfaced an old tile floor. The floor was in bad shape (grout flaking off, tile was slightly uneven).
3. IHC deep cleaned and sealed the wall tile and floor tile in our main bathroom. The tile and grout is 70 years old. It looks bright and clean now.
I highly recommend IHC. The owner,
The sink looked great for about 3 months. My wife and I noticed rust rings beginning around both drains. I called
After another 3 months, the sink is rusting around the drains even worse than the first time. The epoxy is cracking and peeling up in several places, and lifting up around the drains. I've called
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Bathtub Refinishers in Nashville, TN
Mount Juliet, tn
Shop Local Bathtub Refinishing Services in Nashville
- Bathtub RefinishersMiracle MethodMember Price$600 $600VIEW
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Nashville.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center