Use this handy guide to tackle some of the key summer maintenance tasks.
Find Top-Rated Modesto Exterminators
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Exterminators to Avoid
Top Rated Exterminators
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 439 reviews for
Modesto Exterminators from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Exterminators and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Modesto
It's the time of year when the winter weather can take a toll. Follow this winter maintenance checklist to protect your home, your car and your health.
Fend off pests in your yard with these plants that are also safe for your pets.
Invaders of all sizes, from raccoons to cockroaches, are not only a nuisance, but can spread disease.
You have a lot of questions. I will try to cover them all.
First, mice can fit through a hole the size of a dime.
Second, unlike rats, mice are very small; it would take a major infestation to generate a persistent odor as indicated.
Elimination starts by sealing the exterior foundation of the home, door sweeps, broken windows, cracks in the foundation, holes around electrical service, water faucets and dryer vents.
Secondly, food sources must be eliminated. Mice only need 1 gram of food a day and they extract water directly from the food they digest.
Next, mice infestations are more localized than people think, bait under the house might not have any effect. Heat sources like refrigerators and hot water heaters are suspect as a base of operation.
Snap traps are highly effective when used where dropping are found. Use a variety of bait, peanut butter (avoid this if children are present), brownie, fruit and even dental floss tied to the pedal (nesting material).
As for the odor, look for an enzyme based cleaner / deodorizer.
If the problem continues seek the help of a Pest Control Professional with rodent experience.
Hope that helps,
Pest Control reviews in Modesto
1) the total cost is misleading, it works out to be $41.00 per month (don't believe me? try it out, you will see)
2) They make no attempt to be thorough. Just sprayed in front yard. They call and tell leave a message the nigt before saying when they will be out there- if you cant make it.. OH WELL, looks like I just have to do the front
3) Billing got my records wrong three times! I had to call and ask them to fix it- (I wonder how many don't call).
I am a VERY cool/calm guy-- these guys are lazy, and don't believe in what they are doing.. MOVE ON- you may get luckier with them than I did, or you may NOT.. why
Exterminators in Modesto
El Dorado Hills
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Modesto.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center