Access to trusted reviews, the best Gutter Cleaners and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
I also got to see photos of all the damaged areas that were taken with an iPad. Very convenient, particularly for those of us past our ladder-climbing and roof-walking days.
All in all, an excellent, professional, informative and efficient visit from the Gutter Pros. Arrived well within the scheduled 12:00 - 12:30 pm time window, but apologized nevertheless for being closer to 12:30 than 12:00!
My husband was home when they came. You have to be home. My husband wrote the check and was please with the work, but thought it was overpriced (he almost cancelled the morning of when I told him the price).
I'm looking at the receipt provided and learned they cleaned our roof? Why, I have no idea. I didn't need my roof cleaned. It certainly did not remove my roof stains. We never discussed them cleaning my roof.
They did a great job, but I think we will go ahead with another company next time, due to the price.
- Price: $99 isn't bad for gutter cleaning.
- Response time for scheduling: The company got back to me to schedule a date almost immediately and gave me an appointment within a few days.
- Quality: The company left debris from the gutters on window sills and walkways. There was enough left splattered on the siding near the lower gutters and none near the top floor gutters that I wonder if they actually cleaned the second floor. The debris that was cleaned up was placed directly (without a bag) in my recycling can instead of the garbage can.
- Responsiveness: I asked the company to call me about an area I was concerned about after the cleaning since I wouldn't be home. I was told they would call me. I never received a call.
Bottom line: Our gutters really needed cleaning so it was nice to have it scheduled so quickly, but the quality and responsiveness were sub par, so I would not use this company again.
I was very pleased with the results, though. They cleaned up well and left things as they had been. I have told several other people about this company, and I would definitely use them again, and recommend them to others.
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Gutter Cleaners in Modesto, CA
San Jose, CA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Modesto.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center