Access to trusted reviews, the best Sunrooms and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Sunroom And Patio reviews in Minneapolis
I would encourage going but everytime I did talk to him , he was helpful and followed thru with what I needed.
I particularly liked
I encourage anyone to use this company.
There was one issue during construction, and two issues since, that have required extra vigilance and repair.
1) Leaky roof. We had a metal roof installed over the entire house as part of our contract with OA. During construction, we had problems with leaking (significantly into our porch as well as entering the basement below the porch) after the ice and watershield was applied, but before the metal roof went on. We immediately notified OA of the problem, and were assured that these leaks in the ice and watershield would be repaired before the metal roof went on. After the metal roof went on, and after the project was completed, we continued to have problems with a leaky roof. In April of 2009, we noticed water leaking from the bathroom ceiling, and in January of 2010 we noticed water leaking into the porch. We called OA after each of the instances, and their roofer came out to repair the leak each time.
In the summer of 2011, we could tell by smell that we had a mold problem in our second level. To fully evaluate the problems of mold and a leaky roof, we hired a new contractor (not with OA) to gut the second level, and do water testing of the roof. To our dismay, we found three additional areas of leakage for a total of five areas of leakage. We contacted OA with this information. Conversations, meetings and e-mails with the OA project manager, our contractor, and the owner of the roofing company
Then came three agonizing weeks in which their roofer made, then broke, three promised dates to repair the roof. Their roofer did not return multiple phone calls or e-mails from OA, nor from the contractor we hired. Our contractor held his schedule to be present for their roofer. When their roofer did not show up on November 14 as promised (yet again), and did not make any contact with OA or our contractor, we called off the job with OA.
On November 18, OA told us their roofer would be out the next day. This was the fourth time we had been told a date that their roofer would be present. Our contractor could not be available on less than 24 hours notice, and had already lost $2000 worth of business holding his schedule to be present when OA said their roofer would be present. We informed
Through this entire process, OA maintained that their roofer they contract with is a "careful conscientious individual who cares about his work." With such profound differences about what constitutes "a careful, conscientious individual who cares about his work" plus the problems described above we realized we could no longer work with OA.
Addendun: Attached are photos taken during the repair of our roof which highlight the poor workmanship of the roofers subcontracted by
2) The initial design and construction of a cantilevered kitchen bump out did not have any external support. Once roughed in, we questioned this, concerned about the weight of a refrigerator and cabinetry in this space. We asked
3) Musty smells and high radon levels in basement since completion of project. We particularly noticed this in the summer of 2011, and learned from a consultant that the vapor
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Sunrooms in Minneapolis, MN
Maple Plain, MN
Saint Paul, MN
Saint Cloud, MN
Saint Paul Park, MN
New Hope, MN
Saint Paul, MN
Saint Paul, MN
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Minneapolis.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center