Putting up a barrier to keep your dog safe and confined to the yard isn't always simple. Learn what choice is right for your pet.
Find Top-Rated Minneapolis Dog Fence Installers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Dog Fence Installers to Avoid
Top Rated Dog Fence Installers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 582 reviews for
Minneapolis Dog Fence Installers from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Dog Fence Installers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Instant Community AccessAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Minneapolis
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but first consider your needs.
Dear Angie: I gave a fencing contractor a $1,300 deposit on a $2,600 job. Months after we signed a contract, no work has been done. What should I do?
Underground wood needs protection from moisture, bugs
Dog Fencing reviews in Minneapolis
fence. After a couple of days was the first company to respond.
The sales representative I talk to was , and he was very professional
about scheduling an estimate for the next week. He arrive the following week to estimate my ...MoreRead more of this review fence
to attach to my neighbors fence about 120 Sq total that need to be install a
chain link fence. The other company also on angie's list that is #1 never
called so I took that as a sign that they didn't want my business. The install
for the post took about 2 hrs give or take very fast. Then, the next week they return to finish install of
my chain link fence , and it only took them 2 hrs total to finish the chain
link. Very impressive and top of the line well worth the time.
Dog Fence Installers in Minneapolis
South Saint Paul
South Saint Paul
West Saint Paul
Shop Local Dog Fencing Services in Minneapolis
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Minneapolis.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center