Dear Angie: How much should it cost to clean a leather couch that has moderate wear and soiling? ̶ Jane M., Providence, Rhode Island
Find Top-Rated Minneapolis Leather Repair Shops
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Leather Repair Shops to Avoid
Top Rated Leather Repair Shops
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 869 reviews for
Minneapolis Leather Repair Shops from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Leather Repair Shops and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Minneapolis
Leather is a great, durable furniture option. Learn what type of leather is best for your lifestyle and how to take care of it for years of enjoyment.
Quality leather furniture can last decades, but like almost any investment, it needs proper care and routine maintenance to hold up well.
Leather Repair reviews in Minneapolis
I asked how soon my coat would be ready, and was told 2 weeks. Unfortunately this was at the end of January, and this was my warmest coat, but I left it with them anyway. In addition to fixing the tear they were to clean the coat.
I came back on a Friday two weeks and three days later to pick up the coat. The employee at the counter could not find it at first.He asked if I had been called to say it was ready, and I said no, but it was more than two weeks so I expected it to be done as promised. After 15 minutes of searching, he finally found it back in the repair area. He showed it to me, and the tear was not yet fixed. It was going to be bitterly cold outside over the weekend, so I was disappointed. I asked if it would be done Monday, and he said he would move it up to be the next worked on. I noticed that the coat was very dark looking, and I was told the coat had been re-dyed. I hadn't asked for that.
I called Monday morning to ask when the coat would be done, and was told it would be done after 2:00 p.m. I wasn't thrilled with the repair on the tear - it looked like it was just glued down, and not even that well. Also, when I put on the coat, I noticed that it wasn't soft and
Overall, I'm disappointed with the experience. I'm now getting out the bottle of
Leather Repair Shops in Minneapolis
St Louis Park
Inver Grove Heights
Shop Local Leather Repair Services in Minneapolis
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Minneapolis.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center