Access to trusted reviews, the best Handyman Services and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Minneapolis Handyman Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Minneapolis Handyman Services Reviews
Although he did respond quickly, the response I received was "Thank you but I'll pass on this."
What does that mean? He doesn't have time? He doesn't do windows? He doesn't do pressure-washing?
How do I know if I should ever try using him again without any more information?
He wrote a huge list of kitchen improvements (I was going to keep my cupboards but needed a peninsula and some cabinet work). After writing up the list of improvements he handed me a receipt for "work as described" - I asked for the breakdown countless times and never got it. This means if you need to
The contractor who'd been doing work before I bought the house thought this guy was an idiot but I'd paid half down so wanted to at least get some work done. That was a mistake. It took me 2 months of BS, excuses and shoddy workmanship to fire him. The "peninsula" was a scratched plywood box that was stained so poorly (scratches, smears, sanding spots where it had dripped) that it's been a source of humor for the guys I've hired to clean up after him.
This guy is at best a handyman - and not a particularly careful one - posing on Angie's list as a contractor. Beware.
1. Hang crown moulding in a perfectly square 11 x 11 dining room. There is nothing unique or complicated about this room, four straight walls, the easiest thing for crown moulding. ...more /> 2. Install a closet door. We had the rough opening and everything else. Easy as well.
I was pretty frustrated about the amount of time it was taking, and no word from him on why it took so long. I'm frustrated that we only got one thing off the list done, as I'm sure almost any experienced handyman could have tackled both projects in the time allowed. And the finished work is bad, I'm considering having it redone, by someone else.
So sadly, it was a waste of time and money.
I called, we discussed the general sorts of things I needed done, and made an appointment for him to come by and assess the work and give an estimate. He was busy, and was clear that he couldn't do the work for a couple of weeks, which was fine with me.
He came out, looked over things, talked about what he'd do, and gave an estimate. He also candidly told me that one of the things I was considering (repairs to a cracking garage floor) were unlikely to have good or at least long lasting results, which I appreciated.
He did the work as scheduled, and did it well.
I would not hesitate to use him again, and am quite sure I will.
We purchased a deal on Angie's List for 4 hours of work for $99.
We will definitely use
All Handyman Services in Minneapolis, MN
St Cloud, MN
Golden Valley, MN
Saint Paul, MN