Former paratrooper captures and removes raccoons, rats, bats and other animals that bug customers.
Find Top-Rated Minneapolis Animal Removal Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Animal Removal Services to Avoid
Top Rated Animal Removal Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 4,050 reviews for
Minneapolis Animal Removal Services from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Animal Removal Services and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Minneapolis
What’s that sound? Woodpeckers can be more than a nuisance to your ears. One highly rated provider explains how to keep them from damaging your home.
For your safety, watch the roads for animals. Animal collisions are very common in many areas; beware of the damage they can cause to your car and safety.
Cat up a tree? Don't call the fire department. Instead, hire a tree service. Meet a few contractors who make a habit of climbing up after intrepid felines.
Animal Removal reviews in Minneapolis
He set up the traps and came back to check on them almost daily, calling beforehand each time to ask if we had caught anything. Most days, there would be new squirrels caught and he would take them away and set new traps, as well as stuff the entrance hole with newspaper (to test whether they were still going in and out).
This went on for almost three weeks, until we finally had the game-winning combination of no noises in the soffits, no squirrels in the traps, and no newspaper movement. At that point, Bill patched the entrance holes with a piece of tin.
We haven't had any critters in the soffits since Bill came out! He's a nice guy who knows his stuff, and I would highly recommend him to anyone!
If you need control/removal you will be totally satisfied with
We were struck by
The following year I had a mouse problem and they came and laid out special bait. I haven't seen any rodents since and it is nearly 5 years ago. It was expensive, but quality work.
I don't really remember the price though at the time I felt it was expensive- which goes to show that when the work is done well, the price doesn't matter so much.
Animal Removal Services in Minneapolis
Inver Grove Heights
Spring Lake Park
Saint Paul Park
St Louis Park
Shop Local Animal Removal Services in Minneapolis
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Minneapolis.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center