Hear Angie's List members discuss their choices for primary care providers. Also learn the differences between an M.D., D.O., P.A., and N.P.
Find Top-Rated Milwaukee Nurse Practitioners
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Nurse Practitioners to Avoid
Top Rated Nurse Practitioners
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 244 reviews for
Milwaukee Nurse Practitioners from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Nurse Practitioners and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Instant Community AccessAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Milwaukee
Ask questions to learn more about your doctor, like how he or she treats preexisting conditions, handles emergencies during off hours, and about their education and residency background.
An Atlanta Angie's List member describers her first experience with a nurse practitioner.
Nurse Practitioner reviews in Milwaukee
Over the past two years she has used micro current therapy which has been a very effective form of treatment to combat the pain of fibromyalgia. Unlike Tens it is a very low current which does no damage to the nerves and creates a healing environment that can relieve the pain for a very long time in many cases.
No 2 fibromyalgia cases are alike so I cannot guess as to what your treatment might end up like if you went to for Fibromyalgia, but I can say that you will not be disappointed. I have spoken with a few of her other fibromyalgia patients and they too are very pleased with the care they are receiving from her.
She also discovered that my thyroid is malfunctioning. I had many symptoms over the past few years but blood work always indicated it was fine. Finally, however, it showed up as not fine. So now we have started treatment to remedy this problem. I trust with any and all of my health issues even though she is not my primary care doctor. She is very knowledgeable and well rounded. Her education is varied as well.
Nurse Practitioners in Milwaukee
Shop Local Nurse Practitioner Services in Milwaukee
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Milwaukee.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center