Flooding, plumbing leaks can lead to harmful mold growth on and underneath your home's flooring.
Find Top-Rated Madison Water And Fire Damage Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Water And Fire Damage Services to Avoid
Top Rated Water And Fire Damage Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 1,347 reviews for
Madison Water And Fire Damage Services from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Mad City Cabinets
Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
Indoor Environmental Testing Inc
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Water And Fire Damage Services and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Madison
When water damage, wind or hail strikes, being prepared can save time and ensure quality home repairs. Follow 5 steps for dealing with damage in an emergency.
Will homeowners insurance cover water damage? Can insurance pick the contractor? Do you pay the deductible upfront? What you need to know before a disaster.
The possibility of damaging water heater leaks rarely crosses most homeowner's minds. Learn how to protect your home from a costly water heater disaster.
You have every right to fire the GC, but it may cost you money in legal fees to fight any leins he has on the property. If you do insurance work you should know that you have to do part of the work out of your own cash reserves and wait for disbursement from the insurance company. His crews errors are not your problem, they are his. If you have problems you should include your insurance company in the problems you are having. If he is running into problems with extras they should only be related to things the adjuster missed and not his or his crews incompetence. If upon rip out he finds hidden water damage that would be an example. An example was a flood job I did not too long ago where we found termite damage that could not be seen untill after demo. Since it was not related to the flood it was not covered. Unless this is his first insurance job he should know the procedures and not be expecting money before it is due, stick to your guns and make sure he is doing the right job. If not include your insurance company and possibly even your mortgage company in any problems. A lein is not that big a deal though in the long run as long as you pay off the agreed amount as per contract. Just make sure if you stay with this guy he has a lien release with him when you give him the finnal check!
Water And Smoke Damage reviews in Madison
But at last it made it to the top of the list - the time had come! We contacted
The repairs look great - we have every confidence that we will have a dry basement going forward. If it did turn out that some issues remain,
We were pleased with how professional, friendly & efficient everyone involved was throughout. I would definitely recommend
Water And Fire Damage Services in Madison
Prairie Du Sac
Shop Local Water And Smoke Damage Services in Madison
- Bathroom And Kitchen Remodeling ContractorsMad City CabinetsMember Price$84 $300VIEW
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Madison.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center