Access to trusted reviews, the best Plastering Contractors and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Plastering reviews in Madison
I did much of the surface cleaning, for prep. But the crew did the rest. Specifically, they -
1. Filled in the cracks that had developed over the years on the facade of the plaster
2. Spayed the entire basement with ammonia, to
3. Removed the old, yucky insulation between the foundation and the basement ceiling, silicone caulked any gaps behind it, and replaced with new insulation,
4. Spray-primed and -painted the basement ceiling,
5. Scraped the walls and floor,
6. Primed and painted the plaster walls, and
7. Painted the floor.
The basement looks and feels great. We noticed a few minor issues after the crew left, but
It was a pleasure getting to know these folks. I'm sure we will see them again for the next beyond-DIY painting project we have.
The only unfortunate bit is that our house has now been painted and we won't have a lot of indoor projects to give him in our home in the near future. There is always the exterior down the road. Thank you,
The original estimate was for $800 to remove bad plaster (a large piece ~ 3ft x 4 ft fell down from the ceiling) replace with drywall.
Also scrape out several other cracks, fix, top and texture.
It turned out that once they got started several other large pieces of plaster were also not firmly attached and it ended up taking considerably more time.
I felt they did an excellent job even though it ended up being a much bigger project than originally anticipated. Excellent attention to detail, high quality work and the new surface texture matches exactly to the old surface.
I gave them a B for punctuality only because there were several times when they had to reschedule due to being short staffed.
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Plastering Contractors in Madison, WI
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Madison.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center