Access to trusted reviews, the best Window Installers and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Louisville Window Replacement Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Louisville Window Installers Reviews
When he installed the window in the exterior door, he noticed that the door did not latch very easily so he went above and beyond to fix the door strikes so that the door was easy to lock and unlock. He did this with no prompting from me and I am truly appreciative for those little details. We will certainly use him again in the future if needed!
The option to get windows built in Kentucky was appealing and I went with this brand.
Got estimates from the 2 big box home supply stores and responsiveness that was worth more than any big box could or would provide.
Window order was on schedule as promised - install was completed promptly and professionally.
All old windows and storm windows hauled away as part of install.
All windows fit and operate perfectly as promised. Follow up by
No issues to report after 3 months.
We bought our home in May 2013. As part of the home inspection, the seller agreed to repair 5 double paned windows that had failed. We had no choice in provider. The seller chose
According to the seller, representatives came in early April and measured the windows that needed to be replaced. The windows were not actually ready for installation until some time in mid-late June. At that time, their rep,
It took over six weeks for
The vendor came a week later and installed the shade. Adventure complete...right?
In review, if you value any of the following,
1. An extraordinarily long service cycle.
2. Lack of communication
3. Lack of attention in measuring dimensions and tracking where the windows are to be replaced in your home
4. Conceited and rude salespeople, technicians, and management (underscore management, they were terrible in addressing my concerns)
5. Clumsy and incomplete installation
6. A house littered in glass shards, dirt, wood splinters, etc
On the flip side, if you prefer a smooth, professional solution to your glass needs, you might want to
finishing the job. They took pride in their job!! I would recommend all of these folks to future customers!!
A great experience from beginning to end!!
All Window Installers in Louisville, KY
Ellicott City, MD
La Grange, KY