From baptisms and proms to weddings and black-tie events, opportunities often arise to don a tux.
Find Top-Rated Los Angeles Tuxedo Rentals
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Tuxedo Rentals to Avoid
Top Rated Tuxedo Rentals
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 65 reviews for
Los Angeles Tuxedo Rentals from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Tuxedo Rentals and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Los Angeles
Tuxedo Rental reviews in Los Angeles
Once my son got measured we paid our for the tux which was a different price from what we were quoted ( only 2-3 dollars but still!). The sales person acted like she was doing us a tremendous favor by helping us and stopped in the middle of our transaction to ring up her friends purchase of a tie and
The tux was ok but not the best quality and looked a little shop worn/used.
When we returned the tux they said to just leave it on the counter and go but I insisted on a receipt which they provided once I made it clear that I felt it might be needed down the line. I did not feel safe trusting them to
When we went back the following week to pick up the tux it was ready. They did some last minute tailoring to make sure the fit was 100% accurate.
All our questions were answered and the return window was 2 days instead of just one - VERY helpful!
I then took off the altered dress and put on my second dress that needed alterations. This dress also needed to be taken up in the shoulder area, and the under dress needed to be taken in. It also had a sash that tied in the back that I wasn't crazy about, and I tried to get some suggestions from
Today I picked up my suit, he was right! It fit just as well as it did after picking it up from the JV store after their in-house tailor made his adjustments. G&N did a great job for a very fair price. I was so impressed I dropped off a jacket that needs the shoulders taking in — once again for a very good price. I recommend G&N for any of your tailoring needs.
All Tuxedo Rentals in Los Angeles
Shop Local Tuxedo Rental Services in Los Angeles
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Los Angeles.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center