Local house cleaning services discuss the factors that determine how much a clean home will cost you.
Find Top-Rated Los Angeles Cleaning Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Cleaning Services to Avoid
Top Rated Cleaning Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 15% of Los Angeles Cleaning Services are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Los Angeles Cleaning Services
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 12,303 reviews for
Los Angeles Cleaning Services from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Cleaning Services and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Los Angeles
A chore a day keeps the doctor away.
On this episode of the Chat with the Experts podcast, we talk with Mandy Boardman about how to get your home clean after the holidays and keep it that way.
One of the most important parts of "staging" your home to sell is getting it squeaky clean. Follow these 7 professional cleaning tips to get your house noticed.
Todd's Home Services
Our companie's policy is to prime the area with any bonding primer. This will seal the hairspray in and not let it affect the next coat of paint. It would also be a good idea to lightly sand the area first.
Our recommendation for primer would be Zinsser's BIN Spray (red can) and can be bought at most paint stores or home improvement stores. Other than that, any thing that specifically says "bonding" for a primer should be adequate enough.
House Cleaning reviews in Los Angeles
They did a mediocre job cleaning my house. IAlso, My main issues I have
My opinion is this is not a professional cleaning company, but someone who is a cleaner who asked her friends and relative to help her clean houses. For the price I paid it should have been a professional clean up. The house smelled like bleach and I did mention that I wanted green products which I had purchased but they did not use.
I had to hire another company a week later to clean up after them.
All Cleaning Services in Los Angeles, CA
Santa Fe Springs
Big Bear Lake
Shop Local House Cleaning Services in Los Angeles
- Door InstallersCentury Shower DoorMember Price$35 $54VIEW
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Los Angeles.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center