Access to trusted reviews, the best Exterior Painters and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Kansas City House Painting Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Kansas City Exterior Painters Reviews
The crews were on time, worked hard, were friendly, (not just with us but even with each other,) answered any questions we had and seemed to actually enjoy what they were doing. When it came time for the more involved wood repair work
While the job was underway we had neighbors commenting on how hard the crews were working and how extensive the prep work was. The entire house was primed and then given a heavy finish coat. It looks great!
I would recommend them to anyone with no reservations.
The team was prompt, courteous, professional, and clean. Aside from a couple closets, they painted every interior wall in my home. They were very flexible throughout the process, as I changed the color on a few walls after I didn't like the look of what I had initially chosen. They were very fair in pricing the additional work.
Everyone was very attentive to detail and made sure the finish was excellent.
As a normal DIY'er that actually enjoys painting, I am very pleased that I chose
That said, there were some hiccups along the way. The first day the prep crew removed the gutters, did the carpentry, glazing, removed the storm windows, caulked the house, scraped paint and power-washed the house.
Our contract explicitly stated "
Additionally the crew left trash around the yard, broke a window well cover, trampled some garden plants, one of the rafter tails is crooked and some windows were not even glazed.
When we informed
When it came time for painting, the paint crew was night and day better, friendlier and more professional than the prep crew. They had a lead guy who would communicate with us regularly about the progress of the painting and anything else we needed to know.
Ultimately, the paint looks great and we're happy to have it done but it was stressful to have to push to get the prep crews problems fixed and paint chips remain around our house.
- 12 2x6x10 boards to be replaced on flooring of 7705 deck
- 4x4x2 post on 7705 deck to be replaced and set on concrete footing
- 4x4x3 post on 7707 deck to be replaced, installed on concrete footing and secured by post
- Replace 2 2x4 posts on 7707 staircase with 4x4 posts and install on concrete footing
In addition to not completing all the contracted work, it took them 34 days before they claimed the work was completed. When bidding this job, the quote from
To make matters worse, I paid half the cost upfront using my credit card. Without my authorization,
Throughout this entire process, there was very little communication regarding the status of the work. Despite leaving at least four voice messages and sending at least one email, I only received one phone call and one email in response. Both responses claimed weather was causing the delays. Using historical weather data from www.weather.com anyone can see that 23 days in August were without precipitation and the last 19 days of the month were dry so weather was not the cause of the delays.
All Exterior Painters in Kansas City, MO
Kansas City, MO
Blue Springs, MO
Lees Summit, MO
Oak Grove, MO
Lees Summit, MO
Shawnee Mission, KS
Kansas City, MO