Access to trusted reviews, the best Wedding Planners and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Wedding Planning reviews in Jacksonville
1) The owner was very professional and agreeable and willing to work within a budget.
2) The business was very willing and flexible to attend to last minute changes or additions of bouquets
3) The flowers were delivered in a timely fashion and were well packaged
1) The wedding and reception had a specific flower theme. This was clearly communicated to the florist. Imagine the shock when these flowers were not included anywhere in the ceremony or reception. We had discussed using silk flowers if fresh ones were unavailable. It was very very very disappointing.
2) The brides and bridesmaids bouquets were TINY. Hardly bigger than your fist. We spent thousands of dollars and had not requested expensive flowers. What a rip off!!!
3) The corsages and boutonnieres for the wedding party were amazingly tiny. Each flower was hardly larger than a penny or a dime. It was not even worth spending the money for such tiny flowers that could not be seen!
4) ALL the flowers for the wedding party were dead by the end of the ceremony. The brides bouquet was wilting and dripping flowers as the walked down the aisle. The bridesmaids flowers turned brown by the end of the ceremony, and the corsages and boutonnieres were dead as well.
5) The bouquets for the actual church and reception did well overall and met the color scheme of the wedding. They were grossly overpriced for such teeny tiny floral arrangements, but at least they survived the four hour event.
Overall, I would never ever use this florist for anything.
1) Flexible and agreeable to any changes in the menu or adding tables
2) Easily agreed to special menu requests (gluten free, kosher, vegetarian, etc.)
3) Kept in touch with frequent e-mail messages
4) Very friendly waitstaff that were very hardworking.
5) Very positive feedback for the hors d'oeuvres. ...More /> CONS:
1) The bride had a very specific food allergy and it was agreed that this food was NOT to be served at the reception. It was served.
2) The couple spent a lot of time personalizing the place cards for each guest that were color coordinated with the meal each guest had requested. This was communicated to
3) The couple had specifically requested that
4) We made it clear that
5) The children's menu was served in adult portions and the meat was in huge slabs that had to be cut by adults. The meals were obviously not for children, just additional adult meals served to kids.
6) The meat for the entrees was sad, soggy, and way way way overcooked.
7) The couple had handmade specific items to be placed at each guest's place setting for the reception. This was explained to
Overall, I would never use
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Wedding Planners in Jacksonville, FL
St. Augustine, FL
Orange Park, FL
Saint Augustine, FL
Saint Augustine, FL
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Jacksonville.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center