Chicken wire rarely looks this good
Find Top-Rated Indianapolis Pet Fence Installers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Pet Fence Installers to Avoid
Top Rated Pet Fence Installers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 21% of Indianapolis Pet Fence Installers are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Indianapolis Pet Fence Installers
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 2,579 reviews for
Indianapolis Pet Fence Installers from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Pet Fence Installers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Indianapolis
Fence installation costs often varies on factors, such as material and quality. A highly rated fencing contractor can help explain options and prices.
Cats, dogs, ferrets and other animals love to get away and explore the world. Follow these tips to pet-proof your house and yard against escape.
Invisible fences work in most cases, but they can be overcome by even a trained animal whose desire to cross the border is stronger than its fear of the small electric charge that will alert it to stop.
Dog Fencing reviews in Indianapolis
I had absolutely no way of knowing
that your wire was there if I had actually come over on your property and cut
your line and I would definitely be responsible for that but it was obviously
your wires about a foot or so over on two on your neighbor's property so you
know, it may be broke in more than that one time with the wire popped out because
it probably crossed out again further in the backyard and maybe even once more
in the front yard it's hard to say but anyway I
that's the only break there is and you know it's gonna be about eighty five
dollars to fix it and. Otherwise you know we usually charge a thirty dollars
surcharge if it's you know another company strands but I would waive that for
you. My recommendation would be to get to have that wire moved over on the
other side so it's all on your property because there could be some
interference on that system. With those wires crossed each other like they are
but if you like you can call me back directly. My cell phone number is 7161927.
Thank you very much.”
His message left the impression that:
1. This was obviously my problem for having another company install my fence
2. He is unable or unwilling to locate existing lines on other properties prior to installing new lines
3. He would repair it, at his normal rate.
I would have expected
1. Using the equipment all dog fence companies have to locate fence wires, he would have noted the location of my line. The sign on my mailbox alerts everyone that an invisible fence is installed
2. Informing me, himself, by leaving a note or calling me later about what happened during the installation at my neighbors house
3. Offering to repair the break at a reasonable, reduced, cost since his action caused the problem, regardless of where the wire was located It was not broken prior to his arrival.
When I tried to call him, I was unable to talk to him. I called the office and talked to the secretary who repeated the same message
I have chosen to do neither.
Customer service apparently isn't a big issue with this company. Once the product is installed and he is out of the picture, his job is done. This has created an uncomfortable situation between my new neighbor and myself, that would not have happened if he had taken the initiative to contact me and work to fix the problem that occurred.
I was thoroughly impressed by his professionalism and honesty.
All Pet Fence Installers in Indianapolis, IN
Shop Local Dog Fencing Services in Indianapolis
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Indianapolis.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center