Access to trusted reviews, the best Gutter Repair And Installation Companies and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Indianapolis Gutter Repairing Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Indianapolis Gutter Repair And Installation Companies Reviews
There were many options when it came to all the repairs on the exterior of the house.
He had excellent advice for me as a homeowner on how to balance out my rather high deductible with the necessary repairs.
The siding that was installed on the house looks great.
Finally, after the new windows were installed, there was almost nowhere to hang the curtain rods. I went out and bought new rods that would fit in the tight space and
If you are in need of any home repairs, I highly recommend
It's rare to find an excellent company these days.
We talked about the cost of the gutter protection and decided to only protect some of the gutters.We set the install date as 12/17 based on my needs.
The crew arrived at 9:30 as agreed with the goal to complete the job by 5:00. They discovered more rotting of wood than anticipated and, working with approval of my husband, repaired the soffit and added metal cladding to prevent problems in the future. Based on the discoveries during the install my husband also agreed to add gutter protection to an additional section of guttering. Because of the additional work, the job was not finished until 7:00 but the entire area was cleared and the job handled extremely well. There was one problem with downspout placement due to a miscommunication.
We are really, really happy with the job.
The gutters and downspouts look great. They even hid the seams of the downspouts (2 stories) behind the brackets that hold them to the house.
The crew picked everything up and didn't leave any pieces, debris, etc behind.
I called in my payment the next day (CC), and had a receipt in my mailbox 2 days later. Price was exactly as quoted.
We seemed to have problems with the Angie's List messaging from both ends from the start, causing delays in scheduling the work to begin with. I did find the person who did the scheduling to be professional and helpful. We discussed possible additional repair or replacement of a gutter on the garage, and we scheduled for Mr.
On 12/4/13 I received a message from the company which I have copied and pasted below. I called the local number where I had spoken with someone to do the scheduling before and after multiple attempts with only a voice mail answering, I left a message. In my message I said I was not particularly concerned about the issue between the company and Angie's List, that I support local and small businesses, and that I would be interested in having them come out anyway and would be willing to work with them on the appropriate pricing of any additional work if need be. I also pointed out that we had inclement weather on the way and might need to reschedule the work. NO response.
I called again before the date of our appointment and asked again if we could reschedule. NO response.
I called the day of the appointment and stated I found the ignoring of our appointment agreement most unprofessional. Obviously......NO response.
Here is the message they sent to me:
Louisville, KY 40213
December 3, 2013
To All Concerned,
Mostly, we regret the frustration and inconvenience some of our customers and friends experienced.
1) On two occasions, clients, after purchasing the “Deal”, called our dispatch frustrated by a lack of response. Close scrutiny revealed their purchase never reached our mailbox on Angie’s. Customers complained about the delay in service, while
2) Several times, every week, since mid-September, we were unable to access Angie’s List Messages. These delays prevented access to customer’s purchases, phone numbers and scheduling needs. Customers also called us, expressing the same difficulties in accessing our responses through Angie’s List Messaging. These delays lasted hours, resulting in scheduling conflicts, bottlenecks and some very, and late night phone calls to customers.
3) Many customers have bitterly complained about the “fine print” or wording of “The Big Deal”. They were unaware or under-informed of any possible up-charges. Bad weather rescheduling was even not mentioned. Some cancelled, some refused to pay and others left poor reviews.
4) The “Big Deal” is community specific, local business’ interacting with their community. Angie’s List sold a “Deal” from Indianapolis, Indiana to a resident and homeowner in Portland,
5) Sales Representatives heavily encourage businesses to purchase clumps of “Deals”. Once the sale is made, dates and pricing information are given in a rushed and vague manner. Then, Sales Representatives call repeatedly, pressuring. They offer new configurations, asking to “bump-up” dates and pushing for more purchases. The workload capacity and concerns for a quality performance appear to be of little concern to the Sales Representatives.
6) Many “Deals” (represented as local sales) were sold in non local communities, several counties away. These are beyond a reasonable service area.
As an organization built on quality and personal attention, we find these interactions with Angie’s List disappointing. The current conditions and procedures hinder our ability to provide exemplary service for each deal-holder.
We also refuse to forgo our commitment to the proper and accurate representation of our team and services.
THEREFORE, WE RESPECTFULLY ENCOURAGE ALL OF OUR "BIG DEAL" CUSTOMERS TO REQUEST AN IMMEDIATE REFUND FROM ANGIES.
This needs to be done directly with from Angie’s List for any incomplete “The Big Deal” certificates with
We believe these certificates are NOT an accurate representation of the services.
zl: TC CR et
Pathetic. I'm submitting a refund request.
The insulation in the attic was to be removed and replace with new. This process when fairly smooth despite the daily soiling of the stairs carpet, because they did not want to cover them with protective material and it took 6 months for
The work crew that replaced the soffits and fascia boards used cheap plywood which is unsightly with knot holes clearly visible as are the the joint lines. With this sloppy work I stopped the re-guttering phase as the gutters would only cover up the poor craftsmanship.
I have been in constant contact the local General Manager of
From day one
All Gutter Repair And Installation Companies in Indianapolis, IN