Access to trusted reviews, the best Carpenters and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Houston Woodworking Articles
Woodworking reviews in Houston
We started with a consultation and viewed pictures, ideas, and approximate dimensions of what I was looking for, a formal quote followed with a mock up of my piece as well as estimated time for delivery.
Once the project was under way I was invited to their facility to view the progress of my piece, I was very impressed with the open and consistent lines of communication throughout the project. The entire team was genuine, friendly and committed to providing a great experience and wonderful product.
2) The kitchen island was supposed to be espresso stained wood. We carefully chose the color from the variety of stained samples
3) When wiring for under-cabinet lights, he connected two wires (not even with a wire nut) and left them hanging in the wall. He was about to patch the opening in the drywall when we caught him. This is incredibly dangerous - leaving wires in the wall without a junction box. Not to mention that you have to have access to all the points of connection, so you can't just close up the wall and hang a cabinet over it.
4) When connecting the dishwasher hose to the garbage disposal,
5) The fabrication of the cabinets was supposed to take 4 weeks, the installation was supposed to take 3 days. Instead, it took 4 months start to finish. Admittedly,
We were pretty upset with the painted cabinets instead of stained, but we went along with it, letting him to fix the chipping and running paint, instead of making him make us new cabinets and stain them. We were not happy that the whole thing took months instead of promised weeks, but we accepted it. But when the drawers started falling apart and we found out that he substituted ”
We're very pleased with the table and look forward to working with him on other projects.
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Carpenters in Houston, TX
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Houston.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center