Access to trusted reviews, the best Interior Designers and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Houston Interior Design Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Houston Interior Designers Reviews
From the very beginning Ed’s crew was very polite and respectful of our home. It was obvious they were not there to get in and get
out, but rather focus on the quality of their work. This being our first home I had a lot of questions and fortunately Ed’s guys had a lot of patience because they would go out of their way to explain the work. I was pleased to have them come ask how I wanted something to look rather than just assuming and moving on. The crew was first class and with all unexpected complications that can occur with home renovation these guys came through.
The master bathroom has been transformed into a palace. We chose a very distinct tile for the shower and knew it would need a true professional to have it done right. They nailed it!!! We have had plumbers, interior designers, and friends compliment the amazing job High End Floorings has done, saying they didn’t think anyone in Houston was able to do this type of work. From the travertine floors to the marble counter tops the end result is incredible! All bathrooms were completed on time and on budget.
High end Flooring exceeded my expectations not only because Ed answers the phone anytime you need to speak with him, but because they turned our big dreams and modest budget into a reality.
I truly want to thank High End Flooring for all of their help, and I know I will be using them again.
At her initial visit we talked about my goals for the look. tops, she met me at the carpet store to pick out carpet. She aslo picked paint colors. Very happy with her results.
The best thing about
SCOPE OF OUR WORK: We bought 17 year old house, and we decided to have it painted top to bottom (walls, ceilings, all woodwork), to completely remodel 3 bathrooms, and to put wood/laminate floors in living and formal dining. And, we had just one month from the closing to the move in to do all of this, including selection of contractors. Knowing that we are making significant investment, and we have very little time and experience in this kind of projects, we thought it would be a good idea to hire a decorator to advise us on choices.
SELECTION OF DECORATOR: We never worked with a decorator before, and we were a bit skeptical about it, but decided to give it a try. We called a number of decorators, and we quite discouraged by hourly fee and additional fees charged (on average we got price estimate of $80-$100/ hour, plus percentage fee on contractor costs).
HOW WE WORK WITH
1) We first started with selection of interior colors. In general, we have very good idea what we wanted, but
4) We still consult
- We have at least three friends that we recommended
- If you need to hire contractors, seriously consider her recommendations. We made a mistake of hiring somebody she didn't recommend for interior painting, and at the end we had to bring the ones that she recommended to fix the problems.
- She went above and beyond her responsibilities to make sure we are happy with everything. One example is that we wanted to do painting and faux finish of the fireplace. The color we were supposed to paint was accidentally wrongly applied (maple
- She is very pleasant to work with, we loved spending time with her discussing our design choices.
CONCLUSIONS:We highly recommend
She came first to my house to look at the furniture I wanted to take with me to my new place. Then we went to
the new Condo in a mid rise downtown. We spent 2 hours going over every room, discussing the best way to
place my furniture, or buying new furniture.
After this initial visit I hired her back a week later to help me decide where to hang my paintings and prints.
I really enjoyed working with
All Interior Designers in Houston, TX