Access to trusted reviews, the best Home Warranty Companies and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Houston Home Warranty Articles
Home Warranty reviews in Houston
2) we called
3) We did reschedule with the contractor for Tuesday morning between 11 to 3 p/m
4) On tuesday morning the contractor left a 5 second voicemail at 10:44 a/m on my phone saying he was on his way when we did ask clearly to contact my wife.
5) at 11:20 he called my wife saying that he was at home, nobody was there and he would charge the service fee of 59$
6) My wife did contact me and than I did see the voicemail but no attempt of calls, I might have been in a no reception area.
7) I did contact
8) I did contact oueguard again getting the same answer, at least they all read the same book.
9) I sent an email request ( can't do it over the phone ) to cancel the warranty contract. 50$ for breaking the contract early.
As cliff notes:
the company provided by
and reading the reviews, it's scary.
I did used
one quoted me 6000$ to replace my A/C system ( the other one ) and more than 800$ to replace the fan motor with all the "Scare tactics" that everything will fail soon.... than finally at the 3rd time they sent a guy that did a good job.
Same for a plumbing issue that did cost me more than hiring a professional.
fixed the problem. While we were waiting for the test preheat, the appliance repairman also gave me some advice on a problem I had been having with my washing machine, that I think will help. I guess a Home Warranty provider is judged by the quality of its contractors, and I have been very pleased with both experiences. That is much better than some of the things I have read about other Home Warranty providers, so I consider myself lucky.
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Home Warranty Companies in Houston, TX
New Orleans, LA
Boca Raton, FL
Laguna Hills, CA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Houston.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center