Access to trusted reviews, the best Home Builders and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Houston Home Building Articles
Home Building reviews in Houston
I would like to leave a nice review to this contractor for the service he provided to me in the past...
I did have a good experience hiring this company for Building my new house, me and my wife we were very satisfied with their professionalism and quality of work ...
We still call them if we need some services around the House. In general i just wanna thank them for their Help and defiantly recommend them to everyone.
I want to make sure if anyone does purchase a property from
Here is what I have had to deal with: (All Dealing with Water Leaking issues!)
1) Inspector during the purchase indicated the stucco was defective and water was leaking in on the side of the garage. Before the purchase, the Seller,
Two years later, I had to pay for the same repairs to be redone since the stucco was leaking again and the original repairs were defective.
2) The stucco over the entry door separated leaking into the house
1) Stucco 3 floor balcony defective leaking into the living room
1) 3rd Floor Balcony flooring required replacing due to water damage, it was roofing asphalt that was used as a flooring. replaced with stone.
1) Fourth floor deck same issues as the 3rd floor balcony, defective construction allowing water inbetween the walls replaced the roofing asphalt floor with stone and repaired the water damage.
1) During the purchase of the home the inspector identified an issue on the roof that could be problematic.
2) The deck leaking from the Fourth Floor which I had repaired for $12,700 also required interior repairs to the wall studs, sheetrock, and painting which was included in this repair.
1) on the second and third floors where
Total repairs in 4 years $45, 400.
If you can afford it and made the right decisions along with being very lucky in the housing
After the installation, we had both a master plumber and a service company plumber tell us that water heater was not installed properly.
Here is a re-cap of their findings regarding the water heater installation:
* no drip was installed
* condensate PH neutralizer not installed
* condensate not tied into plumbing drain properly
* no drip leg on gas supply piping at unit
* no scale shield device on inlet
* roof vents not sealed properly
I notified Mr.
At the time, he was much more interested in finding out who was being "unprofessional" in providing me with the details of his plumbing short-comings.
The last 2 months have been spent in repeatedly asking Mr.
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Home Builders in Houston, TX
League City, TX
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Houston.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center