Access to trusted reviews, the best Deck Builders and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Houston Deck Building Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Houston Deck Builders Reviews
- Sample stone and granite
- Recommendations for appliance manufacturers
- Recommendations for appliance providers
- A list of showrooms that we could look at for granite, rock, appliances, hardware ideas
- Pictures of past projects
him and felt comfortable with him immediately, and decided to have him, his team and
The full scope of the project was to install an outdoor kitchen that included a 42” grill, side burner, sink, beverage center (ice bin and small sink), ice maker, refrigerator, and beverage cooler as well as all of the drawers and cabinet’s, all of the plumbing, electrical and gas work. The project was to take 2 weeks, one of which we were on vacation, it ran maybe a few days over the estimated time, bit the end result was well worth it. Our friends are blown away by what
A few months after the install was completed we decided we needed another electrical outlet, and at no charge
We would recommend
I would be happy to change my review once the company CALLS ME BACK and FIXES the PROBLEM.
Had to call him back for a small construction problem and they continued to be responsive and very cooperative.
My only complaint would be that the top step is higher than the others.
When we had two slight modifications to be made after the deck was finished (which weren't in our original design), the crew came back and worked to address them. This was very much appreciated.
I noticed another review here on Angie's List that commented that the cost estimate was too high. All I can say is that 'you get what you pay for', and we certainly feel given the very high quality and customer service that we got a good deal. We would definitely recommend them to anyone we know!
The work commenced in September and completed in November. We communicated well through the process and he addressed any "punch list" items I brought up and threw in many unexpected extras that I did not expect but definitely appreciated. For example, he built a larger back patio area and
I would recommend Infinite to my friends and family."
All Deck Builders in Houston, TX
Santa Fe, TX
Sugar Land, TX