No matter how old you are, it's important to maintain lower body strength. Seniors can keep their legs strong with a variety of methods.
Find Top-Rated Houston Bariatric Surgeons
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Bariatric Surgeons to Avoid
Top Rated Bariatric Surgeons
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 41 reviews for
Houston Bariatric Surgeons from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Bariatric Surgeons and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Instant Community AccessAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Houston
Upper body strength can be vital to a senior's overall health and functionality. Here's how to keep your arms and chest strong as you age.
Want to take part in a Pilates program, but aren't sure where to go? Consider these factors before you make a decision.
Need to mix up your workouts to avoid getting burned out on the same old, same old?
Bariatric reviews in Houston
FACILITY. MORE THAN LIKELY YOUR INSURANCE WILL NOT COVER THE SURGERY IN
THEIR FACILITY. Pay the extra ad go to the hospital. And the hospital is
safer (think ).
I would recommend you BEWARE of their assessment of your insurance all ...MoreRead more of this review
together. I was told that the procedure would not be covered under my
insurance. So I put the cost (approx $14,000) on a credit card. Eight
months later I contact my insurance about my sleeve procedure and THEY
WOULD COVER IT. So I filed a claiM...only to be told by Dr 's
jOURNEYLITE office that the procedure was actually $38,000 (they were
giving me a "bargain" at $14,000 because the insurance would not pay)
and any more $$ that my insurance paid they would take. This is AFTER I
PAID $14,000. They did refund approx $4000 from the "Dr " side of
this facility, but the surgical part they re-billed as $38,000 when I
requested they send the info to my insurance
It's a scam. I also have Medicare but they did not process my claim thru Medicare.
If I were to do it again I would go to the one at .
Bariatric Surgeons in Houston
Shop Local Bariatric Services in Houston
- Personal TrainersRickyJackson.com - Personal Training ServicesMember Price$620 $742VIEW
- Personal TrainersRickyJackson.com - Personal Training ServicesMember Price$840 $1104VIEW
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Houston.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center