Access to trusted reviews, the best Antique Dealers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Houston Antique Dealing Articles
Antique Dealing reviews in Houston
1) Wonderful selection of home goods - especially the kitchenware and the dishes. Among the best selection in the city. Not that you cannot find everything here elsewhere, it is just that KL has it in one spot.
2) The book and knick-knack section is great. I do not know why I find it so amusing but I do.
3) Good linens and bath selection
4) Great place to find gifts - especially hostess gifts
5) If you are having a party, this is my first store to make sure that I have everything that I may need for my table
6) The truth is - I rarely get out of there without buying something
1) Customer service is spotty. Some days it is very good. Other days not so good - they are standing around the desk talking among themselves or filing their nails or something. It is hit or miss.
2) Set up is not great - especially that multiple buildings. It would be better to purchase / rent one large building and put everyone in there and also provide more space for certain sections so they do not seem so crowded. There are some buildings that I do not bother to even visit just because it is inconvenient.
3) They never seem to have full sets of their dishes and I feel like I always have to do a special order with them to get what I want. When I say "full set" I am not talking about 12-14 of each. I mean they will have a plate but not a bowl. Or they will have the bowls in blue and the plates in green.
4) The perfume section could knock you unconscious.
5) Parking is terrible (but what else is new in Houston?)
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Antique Dealers in Houston, TX
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Houston.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center