When a wheel fell off Troy Hutcherson's power wheelchair as he was leaving a Colts game, the Indianapolis resident's father and bystanders had to ferry the man and his 300-pound chair through a crush of fans. "I was shocked," says Hutcherson, whose surprise turned to anger at the company that had recently serviced the wheelchair.
Access to trusted reviews, the best Medical Equipment and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Hartford Medical Supply Articles
Medical Supply reviews in Hartford
They were on the case when my dad had to go into the ER. He was hospitalized for 3 days and now he is in residential care. They are absolutely wonderful. I don't know what the general going rate is for home health care but we started out 3 hours in the morning and 3 hours in the evening. It turned out my dad needed more care so then we were suddenly looking at $12,000 a month at $20 an hour so that's why he is in a residential care facility. He wanted to be home but $20 an hour around the clock is unaffordable.”
1. On June 21, 2012 (Thursday), I purchased an item from
2. On June 25, 2012 (Monday), the 2nd business day after my purchase(i.e. a cushion ring for wife), an employee (different than the one from whom I bought the item on Thursday) stated that the item was considered a "personal item" and could not be returned.
3. If the employee from whom I purchased the item had told me that the item could not be returned, I would NOT have purchased it.
4. At the bottom of the document that I signed when I purchased the item, it clearly states that some items are excluded from the return policy.
5. It was my fault for not reading the whole paragraph on "Return Policy".
6. My complaint is that the
7. I just think that it is good customer service/good business for the retailer to tell the customer that the item could NOT be returned prior to it being purchased. Maybe the employee did not know the policy. Maybe she needed to be educated so that she could in turn educate the customer.
8. Either way, it was not a good experience. I paid $20.00 for item that we will not use.”
My dad has sleep apnea and needed a C- Long Beach (a LONG drive) and the woman (”
The services, punctuality and the follow up was just wonderful. I was very satisfied with the care that she gave me. She had gentle hands, and she knew how to soothe me. She was always cheerful and kind. I felt that she was doing something professional but also that she felt my pain. I give her an A on everything.”
and said that she would take it from there. 2 says later, I got a call from another ”
My overall experience with this provider was lousy. I got the message loud and clear that they did not need my business. They will never have to worry about me darkening their door step again. The worker was rude , superior and smug.”
I had them regularly up till then. They were superb. All the personnel are highly trained. They are very personable. They are efficient. They call before they come. They keep appointments. Everything I wanted in a home service, they did it. They are covered by most insurance. They didn't cost a thing with my insurance. I know my insurance will take that before. They were just fantastic. Both their medical and disability service were excellent. I would go out of my way to use them. Even if they were not part of a ”
All Medical Equipment in Hartford, CT
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order. To view top rated service providers along with reviews and ratings, Join Angie's List Now!
6465 National Dr
16225 Walnut St
33659 US 19
3500 Main St
1172 North Main Street
323 Pitkin St
23 Crescent Ave
1172 North Main street
25 Coe Pl
540 Windsor Ave
1998 Ruffin Mill Rd
PO Box 3179
510 North AVE
1738 NW 57 Terrace
199 Park Rd Extension
1445 Dekalb Street
123 Christian Hill Rd
100 Harding St
1818 Market Street
710 Medtronic Pkwy
250 Commercial St Ste 3003
105 north orchard st
25 Columbus Ave
P.O. Box 795
37 New Haven Rd
11472 Tree Hollow Ln
20 Liberty Way
2 Twosome Dr
5848 Dixie Hwy
2309 West Smith Valley Road
7340 McGinnis Ferry Road
Shop Local Medical Supply Services in Hartford
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Hartford.
What Does My Membership Include?
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center
How does Angie's List work?
1. Say you need a Medical Supply
2. Angie's List has tons of detailed, local reviews.
3. Find a winner, and book them.
4. Angie's List is there to resolve any issues.