Access to trusted reviews, the best Air Duct Cleaners and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Fort Lauderdale Air Duct Cleaning Articles
Air Duct Cleaning reviews in Fort Lauderdale
In the past I have used two other vent cleaning businesses in the area.
immediately impressed by his professionalism, his friendliness, and his credentials.. He started to clean my vents and noticed I had one more vent than the Deal. We discussed briefly and let me tell you I was very pleased with the compromise.
It all started with a cold call to my condo the week before. They carefully stated "We will be in your building doing our yearly air duct cleaning service and were wondering if you would like to participate". Recently, my boyfriend and I have both been suffering from allergy-like symptoms in the house, general tiredness, and lots of dust build-up. So I said that I would like to have the ducts cleaned. The flat-rate "discount" was $115.
By the time I was back upstairs (10 minutes
I am a trained biologist and chemist, so therefore was not about to let some random person spray a bunch of chemicals around my house, so I did some research and contacted a highly reputable company found on Angies List. One of the owners came himself the next day. He found (and showed me) tons of dust still in the ducts, said that yes the fiberglass is dirty but there is no way to determine the difference between mold, dirt, soot, and other things without testing, and there was no evidence of water damage. He quoted me on application of a
After this I have learned the following:
1. Old fiberglass ducts should not be "cleaned" in the traditional way, most companies that do this are a scam. Dirt etc. gets stuck in the fiberglass over time, vacuum cleaning just loosens fiberglass shards and is not really effective. If you have old fiberglass ductwork and really want clean air, you should get it coated, but don't let some random guy off the street do it.
2. If someone tries to tell you that your ducts are full of mold just because they look dirty...they are probably just trying to scare you into spending $1000. The only way to prove it is mold is to test it. And small amounts of mold are probably in all old ducts in south Florida.
3. don't fall for a well-worded cold call... the company had no agreement with my building, has two negative reviews with the Better Business Bureau, they barely cleaned anything, and tried to upsell me into buying an over-priced treatment using scare tactics with no proof.
The company I am now dealing with is an Angies List Super Service Award
When I first contacted
He spent almost a half hour here advising me of how to proceed. No charge for any of this.
This is someone who you want to consider!
Wasted my time and raises questions on the value of Angies list since this is the second time a "deal" failed to deliver
When I did call suggested a further reschedule or cancel given the holiday I cancelled I am extremely disappointed with the deals provided by Angies list
Please arrange a refund asap
My elderly mother and kids have been having really bad allergies and I noticed some small mold in the kitchen.
Extreme removed and replaced the moldy drywall and fixed the problem.
He aslo cleaned our AC and air ducts. The amount of dust and junk that came out was disgusting. Glad to say everyones allergies have cleared up and we are all feeling healthy.
While he was there I had asked him some questions because I was interested in remodeling my bathroom and kitchen. He provided some great ideas and completely remodeled our bathroom adding a shower, new vanity, tile and also added handicap rails for my mother in the bathroom.
Extreme is scheduled to come remodel our kitchen next week and I can not wait. I have been more than happy with Extreme and highly recommend them.
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Air Duct Cleaners in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Opa Locka, FL
Boca Raton, FL
Fort Lauderdale, FL
West Palm Beach, FL
Pompano Beach, FL
Coral Springs, FL
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Oakland Park, FL
Shop Local Air Duct Cleaning Services in Fort Lauderdale
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Fort Lauderdale.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center