Homes are often constructed with just the minimum required amount of outlets for each area.
Find Top-Rated Denver Interior Designers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Interior Designers to Avoid
Top Rated Interior Designers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 1,866 reviews for
Denver Interior Designers from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Interior Designers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Denver
Skip the lines at the movie theater by designing a space in your home worthy of the red carpet.
Interior designers use color as one of their main tools when creating beautiful interiors.
When redecorating a space, one common question that we get from clients is how to mix and match patterns.
I know you said you didn't want a realtor but I do know someone who is good. Her name is Pam Hunt and she is with William E. Wood.
Otherwise I would check out interior designers. They could make suggestions and outline some finer details that could help you stage your home.
In the meantime start packing away those personal momentos and pictures. Clear and clean the walls. Go with a neutral paint color throughout the house. Oyster by Behr is a classic. Start getting rid of clutter. If you haven't worn it in 3 years or used it in 5....pitch it. Depending on how long you have lived in your home the accumulation of "things" could be tremendous. Donate your unwanted and unused to a thrift store. It is tax deductible. Get appliances off the counters in the kitchen. Buyers want to imagine "their" things sitting there. Get rid of heavy drapes and go with sheers consistent throughout the house. Make rooms look larger by chucking some furniture. Sell it or put it in storage until you have moved. How is the floor? Carpet removed may reveal beautiful hardwoods that are in high demand right now. Pets? Get someone to come give you the "sniff" test. We grow acustomed to the smell of our house and might not recognize pet stinkies. Make everything shine by cleaning thoroughly, and let in the light. Bright rooms are inviting. Dark rooms are depressing. These things will give you a head start and clear your mind for some good ides. Good luck with your interior designer.
I have lost count of how many kitchens I have remodeled and I prefer Brushed Stainless Steel sinks. Polished will show scratched more and with the brushed finish if you wipe with the grain with a milld scrub pad and an old time product called Bar Keepers Friend the look good almost forever. If you have any concerns about scratches in the bottom you can use a grid when needed, most sink manufacturers make them for their sinks. You say you have stains in a solid surface siink and it is probably the older generation. The newer ones have a high stone content to the mix and are less prone to this but I still prefer stainless.
Interior Design reviews in Denver
All Interior Designers in Denver
Shop Local Interior Design Services in Denver
- Carpet InstallersPATRIOTS CARPETSMember Price$25 $50VIEW
- Flooring InstallersMiracle Flooring LLCMember Price$1099 $2000VIEW
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Denver.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center