Access to trusted reviews, the best Insulation Contractors and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Denver Insulation Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Denver Insulation Contractors Reviews
I did not need any roofing done but since then, I've referred them to many of my friends who were having issues on roofing with their insurance company. They made me look so good because they handled it very well. Each of my friends was able to get much more from the insurance coverage then they were previously; 1 friend went from zero covered to approx. $15,000 and he only paid $1,000 deductible, another friend was being denied totally by the insurance and Core got a structural engineer involved and ended up with $46,000 from the insurance company toward his job! Another friend was getting $3,000 after 3 insurance reviews and I told him, he had to get Core to meet with the insurance - he finally did and got an extra 10k to $13,000 from his insurance. These guys rock and have done so much for my friends, I won't recommend anyone else.
Work completed includes:
- blower door tests (before and after all other work)
- installed soffit vents for air intake in the attic
- air sealed and foamed leaks and top plates in the attic
- installed blow-in loose fill cellulose insulation to R49
- installed weather stripping on two entry doors
- scheduled inspection
- submitted all rebate paperwork on our behalf
All the work has been completed in a timely fashion and site.
We highly recommend Paramount!
Regardless, we had some electrical work that we needed to complete in the attic before proceeding with insulation so this put the entire project on hold.
The project stayed on hold for quite some time, as we were taking on other house projects and were still not decided on the entirety and placement of electrical projects.
Finally, in October 2013 we were ready to move forward with electrical and then insulation. I scheduled an electrician and then called
One more important note:
All Insulation Contractors in Denver, CO
Colorado Springs, CO