Access to trusted reviews, the best Exterior Painters and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Denver House Painting Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Denver Exterior Painters Reviews
This like they were too busy to fit in my job, but were doing the best they could.
In the end, the paint looks good enough.
Patriot did and Excellent job on the house! I went to inspect the finished product and WOW does it look good. A new coat of paint always looks good but the attention to detail was there as well. As I inspected the final job, the trim was done to a perfect line all over the house, the color matched all over (no dark/light spots), NO over-spray and they cleaned up like they were never there. I will absolutely use them again for any other jobs on my houses because they:
1) bid on time and on budget
2) had excellent communication
3) written contract that explained all work
4) explained their process and did the work on time
He was amazing!! He seemed to be able to do anything we needed.
Stellar only asked for a minimal amount of money to start the job; final payment was not due or requested until the job was finished and I was happy. They were super professional throughout (i.e. no attitude or eye rolling or trying to talk to my husband instead of me). I solicited several bids, and Stellar's price was competative. I would use them again in a heartbeat.
Although they did a good job, I did have to scrape paint off of some windows that weren't covered, there is some white paint on the dark trim, and some of my grandson's toys have paint on them, probably from them playing with them. We saw them throwing the balls around during their lunch break - including throwing a nerf type football from our roof. We heard a lot of running around on the roof.
The team were polite though which we appreciated and didn't play their music too loud. They were happy , and seemed to enjoy working very much.
Unfortunately I booby trapped
All Exterior Painters in Denver, CO
Castle Rock, CO
Wheat Ridge, CO