Roof rats, also called citrus rats, could be living in your attic undetected. If you find roof rats, stop and call a pest control company.
Find Top-Rated Denver Animal Removal Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Animal Removal Services to Avoid
Top Rated Animal Removal Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 28% of Denver Animal Removal Services are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Denver Animal Removal Services
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 372 reviews for
Denver Animal Removal Services from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Animal Removal Services and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Denver
Wild hog populations are on the rise throughout the Southern U.S. and California. Learn how feral pigs destroy agricultural land and cause damage to property.
Rats are active pests all year round and can cause serious problems in your home. One highly rated provider explains how to tell if your home is infested.
If wild animals and unwanted critters are showing up in or near your home, read about five ways that you can keep unwelcome guests off of your property.
Animal Removal reviews in Denver
There was just one problem. Our soffits are not connected, and an animal became trapped in our house. It took me several phone calls, while I was at work, and threats to call the Chamber of Commerce to complain, to get anyone out to help us in a timely fashion, or before the poor animal died. Initially, I had been promised someone would be back the next day, but the next day I was told it would be after the weekend. At the time, we still had 90+ degree days. 3 days in that heat would have killed the animal. In addition to the tortuous death, we would have had to tear down our walls to remove the animal from our home. Finally, someone came out and put an additional exit onto the soffit they had closed, and the animal was able to leave our home.
After that, several weeks passed without word from
I will not use this service again. I would recommend that others not use this service. This situation could have been avoided if the employee had not assumed that a 110 year old house would have continuous soffits, and if the company had stuck to their word, instead of reneging the next day. They also should have contacted us to set up a time to remove their gates, instead of waiting for over a month for us to call them. I will not use ”
All Animal Removal Services in Denver, CO
Shop Local Animal Removal Services in Denver
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Denver.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center