Access to trusted reviews, the best Lighting Companies and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Dallas Lighting Installation Articles
Lighting Installation reviews in Dallas
Several things were disappointing about this contractor's work:
1) The contractor underestimated his labor in his original bid-the contractor should have taken more time to accurately estimate his labor instead of expecting the client to pay additional fees at the end of the job. This dropped his score on price from a "B" to a "C"
2) The contractor never showed any invoices for supplies he purchased for the job (that we had agreed to reimburse to him)-He just stated we owed him "x" amount of dollars for the supplies. This dropped his score on price from a "C" to a "D"
1) The plaster work in several rooms had multiple patches of air bubbles that needed to be repaired, and a wood inlaid floor in need of restoration was "undetectably restored". This dropped his score on Quality from a "B" to a "C"
1) The contractor was hesitant to repair items on "the punch list" that were unsatisfactory to us (i.e. the air bubbles in the plaster and the wood inlaid floor). We really had to press him to finish the work after we had paid him, and he never returned the key after completing the job. This dropped his score on Responsiveness from a "B" to a "C"
In summary, When people plan a remodel on a budget, it is disheartening to work with a contractor that either can't, or won't, manage a budget for the job-"D" for professionalism
In regards to the powder room, they again had to remove some ancient wallpaper & painted it with a beautiful color that really complements the wood floor. He also had a sub-contractor make a custom-made granite top for my vanity which makes the bathroom really pop. ”
The work started on time 2 weeks later. He & his employees were punctual, professional & great to work with. When they did find significant wood & structural damage, he called me at work & even sent me pictures via text to keep me posted. He not only provided excellent service but also educated me on the proper way a balcony should be built. He came in right at the estimated cost. No surprises or
Because of this, I continued to use
No one other than
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Lighting Companies in Dallas, TX
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Dallas.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center