Access to trusted reviews, the best Landscapers and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Dallas Landscaping Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Dallas Landscapers Reviews
I waited a couple of weeks to write this review so I was not writing in a fit of anger.
SBG has lost a "customer for life" because of their absolutely terrible and unprofessional office representative.
In late December, after we had already paid SBG for services rendered in October, we received another bill from SBG. We asked for clarification on this bill and the services the bill claimed to cover. From there, things went completely south.
I have never been yelled at for asking clarification on a bill before. The SBG representative yelled at me.
I have never been so rudely talked over as I tried to explain my position and recollection of the services rendered. The SBG representative repeatedly and constantly - even after being asked not to - talked over me, refusing to give me a
I have never been laughed at when asking for clarification on a bill before. The SBG representative laughed at me.
To be absolutely clear, on the ground SBG provided us excellent service. They carefully cleaned our pond and reset the landscaping. They arrived on time, were courteous, and fast. The fish survived the ordeal.
But when questioned on their billing - for services we are not convinced we received - the SBG representative was rude, angry, derogatory, and unwilling to reach any sort of understanding. When the SBG representative laughed at me on the phone, that was the last straw.
We paid them to make them go away. We will never pay them another cent in the future.
SBG lost a happy customer-for-life.
Unfortunately, at 9:15, they still had not arrived. I called
I waited for a while, then left. I had a message on my office phone (I have no idea how they got that number, likely they googled me), which said he tried to call my number but the phone was not working - the phone he we had been communicating on for 4 days - but that they were "knocking on my door now and no one was home, but they had finished their hours anyway".
The communication was awful. The work was sub par and I was cheated out of the time I had paid for. There seems to be no recourse except this review. I would not do business with them again.
property. Both the back and front yards were practically a construction site after years of neglect then as a staging area for an extensive interior remodel.
- Provided an inital consultation and devised a lanscpaing plan using new plants and taking advantage of existing ones. - Trimmed three large trees such the branches not longer touched the house. - Resodded the entire front yard with bermuda grass. - Created two large flower beds that replaced boxwoods with knockout roses, lantana and other native plants. - Repurposed large boulders into the design and created a rock garden in the back yard. These rocks and boulders were strewn haphazardly across the yard. - Created a flagstone walkway to the front door. - Planted groundcover throughout the backyard. - Repurposed a large amount of lirope throughout the landscaping. - Repaired a sprinkler system that
Demolition of the existing deck and landscaping was quick. Construction began right away and the custom stone work quickly became the focus of the project. A stone wall with waterfalls and stone benches around the perimeter are some of our favorite additions. Also a new 'tanning ledge', 6-9 inches deep, was a perfect area for our young kids to play. We were involved with all the decision making and presented endless options on design. Every detail was managed by
We are very happy with the end product and can now enjoy our new pool all season long.
June 2013, I contacted Rich
landscape design. Rich arrived the next day and we discussed the landscaping
project as we surveyed the whole property. I was impressed by Rich's attentive
listening to my questions, detailed knowledge of the design process, and his
thoughtful suggestions about what combination of plants and other landscaping
features would work best in specific areas of the property. Within about ten
days, Rich submitted a complete, detailed proposal and design which included installing a
installation for the flower beds, plants, trees, and other landscaping
features. After making a few minor design changes, I accepted the proposal and
work on the soil preparation and lawn installation began few days later. Rich
always called a few days ahead to confirm the work schedule, and he and his
crew were consistently on time. Upon arrival he explained the tasks that were
to be accomplished for that day and was available to answer questions at any
time. At the end of each day, his crew completely cleaned up the working areas
and left the property looking great. After finishing each phase of the project
(e.g., lawn installation, landscape installation) Rich provided detailed
landscape maintenance instructions and recommendations and encouraged me to
contact him with any questions or concerns I might have. The entire project was
completed in a timely, professional manner, on budget, and with expert workmanship and high
quality plants and materials. I am delighted with the project results and
intend to use
All Landscapers in Dallas, TX
Cedar Hill, TX
Red Oak, TX
Fort Worth, TX
North Richland Hills, TX