Access to trusted reviews, the best Flooring Installers and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Dallas Flooring Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Dallas Flooring Installers Reviews
The installation took one day, and ran longer than expected because my subfloor was very unlevel. Living in a second-story condo will do that, so they ended up having to purchase additional leveler and wait for it to dry before installing the flooring itself. They finished at around 6:30pm, cleaned up and left no mess behind. They were even kind enough to put felt pads on the bottom of my furniture legs, to prevent them from scratching the floor.
Overall, I am very satisfied with their job and would recommend them to both friends and family for small or larger projects.
Several things were disappointing about this contractor's work:
1) The contractor underestimated his labor in his original bid-the contractor should have taken more time to accurately estimate his labor instead of expecting the client to pay additional fees at the end of the job. This dropped his score on price from a "B" to a "C"
2) The contractor never showed any invoices for supplies he purchased for the job (that we had agreed to reimburse to him)-He just stated we owed him "x" amount of dollars for the supplies. This dropped his score on price from a "C" to a "D"
1) The plaster work in several rooms had multiple patches of air bubbles that needed to be repaired, and a wood inlaid floor in need of restoration was "undetectably restored". This dropped his score on Quality from a "B" to a "C"
1) The contractor was hesitant to repair items on "the punch list" that were unsatisfactory to us (i.e. the air bubbles in the plaster and the wood inlaid floor). We really had to press him to finish the work after we had paid him, and he never returned the key after completing the job. This dropped his score on Responsiveness from a "B" to a "C"
In summary, When people plan a remodel on a budget, it is disheartening to work with a contractor that either can't, or won't, manage a budget for the job-"D" for professionalism
All Flooring Installers in Dallas, TX
Haltom City, TX
Little Elm, TX
Flower Mound, TX