Access to trusted reviews, the best Drywall Contractors and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Dallas Drywall Repair And Installation Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Dallas Drywall Contractors Reviews
I do schedule ahead of time. He is super busy, but I'm willing to wait for someone I trust.
I left work at about 12:30 PM and got home at about 12:50 PM. The
After he left, I called their office. I spoke to the VP of Operations and walked him through the situation. I said I did not have much confidence that the individual would finish the job up on Friday. The VP of Operations said he would find someone to complete the project. On Friday, I placed several calls to the VP of Operations, when we spoke about 10 AM on Friday, he said the individual that was out on Thursday would be back out there on Friday because he wanted to finish the job he started. The individual had said he just did not have the right tools and he could finish quickly as he would have all of his tools on Friday.
I got home at about 1:15 PM on Friday and the
I asked him to leave and not to come back. I called the VP of Operations and discussed the situation, he said he would do his best to have a painter come out on Saturday. He said he would call me Saturday morning. I called the VP of Operation a couple of times on Saturday morning and he called me back at about 11:00 AM to tell me he was still trying to get in touch with his painter. At about 1:00 PM, he called to tell me the painter was tied up all day but could come out on Sunday to finish the job. I told the VP of Operations, that would not work, our party was Saturday night and Sunday was not an option for me. He apologized for the service and I told him I appreciated him calling me back but that I had told him on Thursday night that I had some pretty serious concerns about the ability of the
Overall, I am extremely disappointed with the service. I spent at least 2 - 3 hours working with the
Several things were disappointing about this contractor's work:
1) The contractor underestimated his labor in his original bid-the contractor should have taken more time to accurately estimate his labor instead of expecting the client to pay additional fees at the end of the job. This dropped his score on price from a "B" to a "C"
2) The contractor never showed any invoices for supplies he purchased for the job (that we had agreed to reimburse to him)-He just stated we owed him "x" amount of dollars for the supplies. This dropped his score on price from a "C" to a "D"
1) The plaster work in several rooms had multiple patches of air bubbles that needed to be repaired, and a wood inlaid floor in need of restoration was "undetectably restored". This dropped his score on Quality from a "B" to a "C"
1) The contractor was hesitant to repair items on "the punch list" that were unsatisfactory to us (i.e. the air bubbles in the plaster and the wood inlaid floor). We really had to press him to finish the work after we had paid him, and he never returned the key after completing the job. This dropped his score on Responsiveness from a "B" to a "C"
In summary, When people plan a remodel on a budget, it is disheartening to work with a contractor that either can't, or won't, manage a budget for the job-"D" for professionalism
In regards to the powder room, they again had to remove some ancient wallpaper & painted it with a beautiful color that really complements the wood floor. He also had a sub-contractor make a custom-made granite top for my vanity which makes the bathroom really pop. "
All Drywall Contractors in Dallas, TX
Flower Mound, TX
Fort Worth, TX
Haltom City, TX