Access to trusted reviews, the best Concrete Repair Contractors and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Dallas Concrete Repair Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Dallas Concrete Repair Contractors Reviews
1) We have a sloped concrete patio that would collect/pool water when it rained. They drilled a 3-4 inch gradual slope in the troubled side of the concrete to reverse the flow of water flow when it rained. We’ve had a good amount of rain since then and
everything has flowed out as intended.
2) We had a sub-surface drainage system that had two pop up emitters. When heavy rains would come, the drains were unable to keep up and would back up to the downspout.
The work looks clean, professional and discrete. We were very impressed and we recommend
I'm very happy with his work and I have recommended him to others.
I called to accept his estimate and we made an appointment. He set it for a Sat morning because it was a small job and Sat would not interfer with other jobs. This was the best time for me, also.
He arrived earlier that the appointment and his crew were shortly behind him. They went right to work and, even though he could not stay for the whole job, his crew was great. They knew exactly what needed to be done and were willing to make small adjustments at my request. He had even agreed to do a small additional area that I had seen at the last minute. It was so small that he agreed to do it for no additional cost.
Looks great and I am very satisfied.
Luckily for us, we chose to work with
Let me ask you this...
- How many contractors this day and age will volunteer that something cost LESS than they originally expected and charge you less for it in the end?- How many contractors when they (inevitably) make a mistake are quick to own up to it and make sure they fix it at the least possible convenience and cost to you?- How many contractors will go out of their way to meet you up at your house to handle business from time to time because they know you are busy with other things?
I'd be willing to
Would I recommend him for any home renovations or other small/medium commercial build-outs? Without a doubt, I'd say YES. That's easy to say for me when you work with a contractor that not only cares about and takes pride in his projects... but he also cares that his clients are happy and satisfied with his work. What more can you really ask for in a contractor?"
All Concrete Repair Contractors in Dallas, TX
Fort Worth, TX
Fort Worth, TX
Fort Worth, TX