Access to trusted reviews, the best Carpet Cleaners and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Dallas Carpet Cleaning Articles
Carpet Cleaning reviews in Dallas
The only real issues I had with the service were as follows:
1. They turned turned off the A/C unit master switch as they were cleaning and left if off when they departed. Because I didn't know this, I thought our AC was broken for a few days until we got it checked out.
2. They cut some holes in the vents to get to certain sections of the duct work. These holes were not closed properly and so the AC system was wildly inefficient ($700 monthly utility bill) until we had the ductwork properly repaired.
3. The carpet cleaning was way overdue (as I previously mentioned). However, the way they did it here at my house did not seem to match what you see in the commercial with the careful deliberate steady slow strokes of the cleaning head across the carpet. This more resemble the way a parent would wash behind the ears of an unruly child - rushed, aggressive, and with a bit of frustration for having to deal with it. The end result was OK. (Not bad, but not great.) A year later (and after a couple of repeat visits by
Since my ducts are now clean, and I don't have carpets anymore, I probably don't need their services again anytime soon, if at all. However, I thought they did an ADEQUATE job. I can not highly recommend them, but I can not really fault them too heavily for the mixed results we encountered.
This was my third call to this company and I was especially pleased by this last visit and will explain why. It had been two years since we last had them out (and will do it every six or eight months in the future). The difference this time was that
We opted not to have the tile sealed but just cleaned. It seemed that the sealer we used 2 or three years ago was still holding.
The tile looks clean and bright.
Our badly spotted
The neat, well-groomed crew were extremely professional, polished and polite. Clearly, these guys knew what they were doing. They answered a few questions, and got straight to work. The guys moved furniture where necessary, which is a big bonus for a retiree, and worked without needless chatter or delay. They were done in an hour and the cost came right in on the estimate. I had asked for extra protectorant up front because I've learned you can't expect carpets to stay clean if you don't - regardless of the process used to clean the carpet! Given that, the final price wasn't any higher than other companies have charged in the past. One of the crew asked for permission to describe other products they offer, and there was absolutely no pressure when I turned down all but one. And, since I had an
My immediate reaction is that my carpets are extremely clean, which was the immediate goal and makes me very happy. We'll have to see if the work holds up or if I'll have to
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Carpet Cleaners in Dallas, TX
Fort Worth, TX
Fort Worth, TX
Grand Prairie, TX
Shop Local Carpet Cleaning Services in Dallas
- Carpet CleanersDFW FloorsMember Price$149 $400VIEW
- Carpet CleanersDFW FloorsMember Price$99 $199VIEW
- Carpet CleanersTexas Restoration SpecialistsMember Price$145 $145VIEW
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Dallas.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center