Access to trusted reviews, the best Funeral Homes and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Columbus Funeral Home Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Columbus Funeral Homes Reviews
2. Only one option of $2995 casket was offered until we pressed. Claimed loved one was 1 inch too wide for standard model.
3. Representative (salesperson) kept having to talk to owner via telephone.
4. Representative knew our budget was firm but presented estimate for $9700+ and made family feel bad for not spending more than $5,000 we had.
5. Delayed funeral from Tuesday to Wednesday because $950 casket couldn't be delivered until Tuesday afternoon, but published original date online Monday in Columbus Dispatch prior to service. If a friend had not noticed, guests would have gone to service on Tuesday. Corrected online after call from family. Paper version was correct.
7. Did not inform family that casket integrity would be severly compromised by trying to place in standard vault.
8. Did not work with cemetery who had oversized vault readily available onsite, which would have prevented delay of burial. Mr.
11. Loved one's left eye and
12. Odor and leakage from casket smelled and observed at cemetery during internment.
All Funeral Homes in Columbus, OH