Access to trusted reviews, the best Countertop Installers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Columbus Countertop Installation Articles
Countertop Installation reviews in Columbus
The owner, product.
Recently, a crack developed in the counter. I contacted
In the end, I have given up expecting any kind of service after the sale from
First, I met with to the supplier and decided on a specific slab. I called in a credit card number to pay half down on the counters. A week or so later, they came to the house and measured my kitchen with lasers to determine the precise dimensions of the counters to be fabricated. A week or so later, I went in to
Two weeks later, the came to install! I really cannot say enough about
I will certainly order from
A week later,
The counter was installed so well, that the guys delivering my new range commented on what a great job they did and how well the range fit! They said they didn't usually see such a good fit and such nice looking granite!
They installed the flooring, countertops and sink in one, two-day period. The tiles took another two days. They were willing to work with us and adjusted their schedule when we needed to have the tile work completed sooner than we had originally planned. They started a bit late one day which made them work later into that one evening, but they worked until that days' tasks were completed. They were polite and cleaned up after themselves. I plan to hire them again. We are VERY pleased with our new kitchen!
(1) Based on what I can tell,
(2) The person we had measuring remeasured and remeasured and remeasured some more and didn't communicate whatever information he needed from us well. I understand the motto "measure twice, cut once" but based on our experience for our kitchen countertops and now third bathroom, the same work was not even half as complicated. Also, their person was not friendly.
(3) Their install crew was unfriendly towards me (during the last installation) and towards my contractor (during the master bath installation). They are your company's representatives in the field and they come across as if I should be so lucky that they showed up. I have dealt with many tradesmen during our home renovation but would attest their employees very low scores in professionalism, courtesy, and after-install cleanup.
Given the size and prominence of
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Countertop Installers in Columbus, OH
New Albany, OH
West Chester, OH
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Columbus.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center