Access to trusted reviews, the best Cable Tv Providers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Cable Tv Service reviews in Columbus
I wanted to go with WOW cable but was told they were not in my area on their website. Two days later I saw their service van at my neighbors. So call if you are going to compare providers- don't just try in online. And sometime you will get a better deal over the phone too. AT&T had a good special rate, but was higher than TWC after the special. Shop around and compare.
The reason for this review is to provide details of an incident that seems more like a scam than a legitimate business practice.
I cancelled my
I wonder how many other customers have run into similar issues. It seems like if they wait long enough before notifying a customer about "missing" equipment then chances are the customer no longer has the receipt and they can try to extort money out of them. I would never do business with a company like this.
By the way, I'm very happy with my new cable/internet provider -- "Wow", they're good!
1) The cable technicinas must get off at 7 pm because our problem was not fixed and he could not leave fast enough.
2) I requested detail in writing about what needs done to correct our problem and he said he left his number. After he left I learned that he did not leave his number with another family member as promised.
3) He blamed every one who had been here previously and worked on our home. We learned all about TW call segmentation and how the tier one calls go to new representatives who don't know what they are doing. Our account records are supposedly wrong and our house needs totally recabled.
4) I callled customer service the next day and all supervisors were too busy to talk to me. I left my name and number and have yet to hear back.
5) They supposedly fixed a cable running into the house and when doing so, stapled the new wire to the old, rather than replacing the old with the new. The side of my house now looks like a jumbled spaghetti bowl of wires. And, how can the next cable tech follow?
We still do not have Internet service.
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Cable Tv Providers in Columbus, OH
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Columbus.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center