Access to trusted reviews, the best Lighting Companies and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Cleveland Lighting Installation Articles
Lighting Installation reviews in Cleveland
I did not shop around for this service - felt this was a fair price for the work involved. The outlet was installed in a 2nd floor apartment and had to drop all the way to the circuit breaker box in the basement. Of course in an old house like this nothing lined up but he was very careful and it went very smoothly. Looks great and is positioned perfectly for new media center fireplace.
For the outside light fixture he brought two different kinds so I would have options - installation went well and I love my new light!
He was very knowledgeable and answered any questions thoroughly. He arrived right on time, and I had rec'd a phone call that he would be there within the hour both days, and he arrived well within the time frame.
They responded to every concern I raised and bent over backward to make things right. The problem was that almost every part of the job had to be done over and over again.
1.Tear down went without any problem. Was completed on time. They cleaned up all their garbage and left the items I asked them to behind.
2. Plumbing was done without any issue.
3. Ductwork/HVAC Ductwork had to be redone several times because of appearance. I wanted the soffits as small as possible
and they initially installed large rigid ducts that couldn't be
The make up return air unit couldn't be installed by the HVAC person they used although they asked him to review the unit and installation before it was ordered.
4.Carpentry. The base cabinets had to be reinstalled twice. The first time was because they were not raised high enough to accommodate the new floor. The second time was because the cabinets were not level and the stone countertop couldn't be installed. The crown molding over two of the cabinets is currently loose and pulling away from the ceiling. The floor trim looks good. Some areas are loose.
5. Stone counters were done by someone I hired that is not affiliated with
6. Flooring was also done by a company not affiliated with
7. The painting and trim was done by a subcontractor through
The walls were initially done very nicely. The damage done after they were painted had to be spackled, drywalled and repaired.
The walls never looked good after the damage was repaired. The paint and walls are now irregular and patchy. Really looks poor with the light at night. I am disappointed. It was nice but the constant "redo" work on the soffits, electric and caulking ruined the walls and the subsequent paint job.
8. Electric work was poor until they brought in an electrician.. They had carpenters do the wiring and hook up the switches and nothing worked properly. They came back to "fix" it several times and caused the damage to the walls that ruined the paint job. Finally they called the electrician who made everything work properly and also found an ungrounded plug which he grounded. ( I didn't know why my ground fault protector kept kicking in and cutting the power.) The light fixture installation was without issue.
9. Patio door. Installation of the door into the wall seems okay. The door hardware and screen installation was terrible. Couldn't understand why the door wouldn't latch, why the screen door was "off" and why the lock didn't look or feel right. The screen door was upside down and the door hardware was not installed properly. It had to be redone. One of the door hardware installers gouged and scraped my brand new cabinets.
11 Black silicone caulk was applied between counter and wall. It was sloppy and smeared. They agreed to remove and repaint. Removing the silicon (in
We accepted his proposal and he began work shortly thereafter. His team was able to fiinish the project in a day and that evening we were able to enjoy our wonderful “light show.”
There were a couple of things we felt needed tweeking and he came out as happily the second time as he did the first time to address our concerns.
All the personnel associated with the company are pleasant and helpful and know their product. I woud not hesitate to reommend
It has been several months since Clover was here, but when I called them last week to help me figure out why my dishwasher was shutting down mid-stream, they sent a service rep. to my home the same day to double check the GFI outlet that was being affected and at no charge. That's commendable.”
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Lighting Companies in Cleveland, OH
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Cleveland.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center