Access to trusted reviews, the best Door Installers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Cleveland Door Installation Articles
Door Installation reviews in Cleveland
They responded to every concern I raised and bent over backward to make things right. The problem was that almost every part of the job had to be done over and over again.
1.Tear down went without any problem. Was completed on time. They cleaned up all their garbage and left the items I asked them to behind.
2. Plumbing was done without any issue.
3. Ductwork/HVAC Ductwork had to be redone several times because of appearance. I wanted the soffits as small as possible
and they initially installed large rigid ducts that couldn't be
The make up return air unit couldn't be installed by the HVAC person they used although they asked him to review the unit and installation before it was ordered.
4.Carpentry. The base cabinets had to be reinstalled twice. The first time was because they were not raised high enough to accommodate the new floor. The second time was because the cabinets were not level and the stone countertop couldn't be installed. The crown molding over two of the cabinets is currently loose and pulling away from the ceiling. The floor trim looks good. Some areas are loose.
5. Stone counters were done by someone I hired that is not affiliated with
6. Flooring was also done by a company not affiliated with
7. The painting and trim was done by a subcontractor through
The walls were initially done very nicely. The damage done after they were painted had to be spackled, drywalled and repaired.
The walls never looked good after the damage was repaired. The paint and walls are now irregular and patchy. Really looks poor with the light at night. I am disappointed. It was nice but the constant "redo" work on the soffits, electric and caulking ruined the walls and the subsequent paint job.
8. Electric work was poor until they brought in an electrician.. They had carpenters do the wiring and hook up the switches and nothing worked properly. They came back to "fix" it several times and caused the damage to the walls that ruined the paint job. Finally they called the electrician who made everything work properly and also found an ungrounded plug which he grounded. ( I didn't know why my ground fault protector kept kicking in and cutting the power.) The light fixture installation was without issue.
9. Patio door. Installation of the door into the wall seems okay. The door hardware and screen installation was terrible. Couldn't understand why the door wouldn't latch, why the screen door was "off" and why the lock didn't look or feel right. The screen door was upside down and the door hardware was not installed properly. It had to be redone. One of the door hardware installers gouged and scraped my brand new cabinets.
11 Black silicone caulk was applied between counter and wall. It was sloppy and smeared. They agreed to remove and repaint. Removing the silicon (in
We are very much enjoying this new huge room in our home. Playing
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Door Installers in Cleveland, OH
North Canton, OH
North Canton, OH
Mc Donald, OH
Columbia Station, OH
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Cleveland.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center