Access to trusted reviews, the best Professional Organizers and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Cincinnati Professional Organizing Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Cincinnati Professional Organizers Reviews
My scheduled appt. with declutter was cancelled hrs before they were suppose to arrive at my home, per a phone message left by an employee named and the number of unexpected items that were being added to their loads.
As a pre-paid customer I didn't feel I was being treated fairly. I wondered why declutter wouldn't inform customers who add so much extra onto a load that they need to reschedule, since other customers are waiting behind them. This apparently was quite funny to
That pretty much did it for me. I demanded to talk to his boss, if he had one, and wanted that person's name. He refused to tell me and said it was none of my business.
I sent an email to the company complaining of "
A few things that stuck out in my mind:
- Use clear plastic bins so you can see what's inside and label them. PULL THE STORE LABELS OFF!
- don't buy in bulk if you don't need to. There's no space to store everything and you wind up with lots of stuff you don't need.
- For those items that you can't sell or give to Goodwill (like partially used beauty items or craft supplies), you can use Freecycle on Yahoo Groups. I always felt guiltly throwing things away and this keeps that from happening.
There are lots of things of other useful tips and advice that "
All Professional Organizers in Cincinnati, OH
West Chester, OH