Access to trusted reviews, the best Cabinet Makers and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Cincinnati Custom Cabinet Making Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Cincinnati Cabinet Makers Reviews
After finishing the kitchen, we've continued to use "
1. Cabinets to surround the refrigerator were mis-measured by 1 foot. They tried to sell me on a workable solution that was not what I had agreed to. It took some negotiation to get what was promised. I think maybe they were very busy/overbooked. All worked out in the end and looks great.
2. Be very clear with them if they are to hook up any appliances or if you are to do it your self. I thought that they would be mounting my microwave and ended up doing it myself. Same with the dishwasher.
All in all, they are great contractors that perform fabulous work with good looking results.
Next, we want to match the countertops - not only did it take a significant amount of phone calls to even get someone to call us back, but they gave us to someone who is contracted (according to the person I spoke with) and doesn't even work for the company itself. Then call after call after call and nobody knows what's going on and nobody called us back and finally this gentleman calls to let us know the countertop is discontinued and we would need to go with something else. We were fine with that and let him know we'd like to do black granite.
We knew exactly what we wanted and the dimensions (for which we recieved two different quotes on the same thing) and the gentleman helping us says he HAS to come to the house to template it, and he would call to set up an appointment. Then he doesn't call back, day after day we had to call him to get a response. After several excuses for why he couldnt' call us back he says he'll set something up the next week and of course, he'll call back. I actually had to ask if I could speed up the process by going and picking out the remnant in advance.
Finally, almost a week after telling me he'd set up an appointment I call the main office and ask to work with someone else and this gentleman who answered the phone was not very pleasant. He told me that he didn't know what I'm talking about and he's "way too busy" to come out and template, even though he's the person we first worked with and we had a quote from him. Then I asked should I go with someone else if you're too busy, to which he replies "yeah that's fine".
The counters we bought were nice (we are going with someone else for countertops, per his instruction) but if you want customer services from the acutal sales people you're supposed to work with, I would not recommend "
All Cabinet Makers in Cincinnati, OH
Sauk Rapids, MN