Access to trusted reviews, the best Storage Facilities and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Chicago Storage Facility Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Chicago Storage Facilities Reviews
I admire the fact that she took the time to go over everything with me and I felt real at ease with her. On the day of pick up it went as smooth as our phone conversation,
They did a fantastic job
(1) Estimate was 700 pounds off which caused my moving and storage rates to increase dramatically
(2) Driver mis-labeled form and marked estimate for a higher valuation amount than I had requested ($500 impact)
(3) Unable to provide basic commercial terms (e.g., monthly or daily storage rates) without mathematical errors
(4) Rude and dismissive customer service agents
(5) Complete unwillingness to adjust rates dispite contraction with estimate and mathematical errors
(6) Lied about ability to adjust rates and told me to contact local agent and United Van Lines, both of which told me that the agent had responsibility
Addl comment: One of my bookshelves ended up getting scratched. After rather slow follow up from the manager, I was told that I could either accept a small token from the insurance company for the damage (since I did not purchase additional insurance) ... or I could let them fix the scratch for me. I chose to handle on my own since I did not care very much about the bookshelves.Although I still recommend using this company, I would also encourage you to purchase additional insurance if there are items you fear getting damaged."
The staff member greeted me upon arrival and looked in my moving truck to see how much stuff I had. He was unsure that my stuff would fit into the size unit I had reserved. So while the movers loaded my stuff onto flat carts, the staff person took me to two available units so I could see fthe different sizes for myself. He then showed me a third unit when I asked about being a little closer to the elevator. It was nice to have options. And indeed, I needed the bigger size.
Signing the paperwork was
The day I moved in it was 90 degrees out and the Air conditioning was blasting throughout the facility. The halls are lit pretty well. I have been back twice to bring a few more items over. As a single woman it's nice that the load in area has glass windows to the staffed office. Also there are many flat carts around to use. "
My neighbor's were moving and had hired this company, with dozen of others.When they left, I noticed they had broken something because there was broken glass directly under the ramp they were using. I called the company immediately and asked them to come back an clean up the glass. However they refused saying there was no proof it was them. I explained how I got their number from video surveillance we have on the
I took some still photos and will be posting them ASAP. You to be the judge.
All Storage Facilities in Chicago, IL
Sugar Grove, IL
Peachtree City (Atlanta), GA
Round Lake, IL