In short-term rehab, patients can focus on recovery while strengthening their bodies.
Find Top-Rated Chicago Physical Therapists
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Physical Therapists to Avoid
Top Rated Physical Therapists
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 3,025 reviews for
Chicago Physical Therapists from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Physical Therapists and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Chicago
Summer months provide additional opportunities for injury while on the job. Learn how to stay safe while at work.
On this episode of Chat with the Experts, Brian Pease of Body One Physical Therapy explains how physical therapy can help with chronic pain and much more.
To avoid repetitive motion injury and a need for physical therapy, frequent position changes and simple stretches are important at the computer or on the road.
Physical Therapy reviews in Chicago
2. Researched and found
3. Soon after initial treatments encouraged to try running!
4. Clear progress made
5. Individualized support, printed exercises with online clarification, email availability for consult...
Very happy customer-- so grateful when had been loosing hope for being able to return to running.”
Physical Therapists in Chicago
Elk Grove Village
Shop Local Physical Therapy Services in Chicago
- ChiropractorsDr. Anthony Petrone/Dr. Alfred Petrone/ Dr. BarnesMember Price$150 $300VIEW
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Chicago.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center